$179 – Weekends at Luxe Houston Hotel, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Stay in downtown Houston near the Theater District in this luxury hotel, which blends "Euro-elegance with modern flair" (Houstonia magazine). At $179 a night, these rates and extras save 50% compared with booking directly.
"If I were a hotel guest, I'd be delighted with Lucienne as my in-house restaurant." -- The Houston Chronicle
- Check into a Classic Room through Sept. 2
- $179 per night ... Thursday-Sunday
- $238 per night ... Monday-Wednesday
- Upgrade to a Premier Corner Room for +$34 per night
- Enjoy hand-crafted cocktails at Bar Bardot with two drink vouchers per stay ($15 value each)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $38 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- All rooms come with chic decor and floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of downtown
- Within walking distance of major attractions like the Toyota Center, Jones Hall for the Performing Arts and Discovery Green park
- Upscale amenities include the fifth-floor outdoor pool deck, in-room bar cart service and free rides around the downtown area in the hotel's Maserati
- The haunt of the who's-who of Houston, the on-site Bar Bardot has welcomed celebrity guests like Texan's linebackers Whitney Mercilus and Brian Peters
Situated between the Central Business District and Theater District, the Hotel Alessandra puts guests at arm's reach of top attractions like Minute Maid Park (less than a mile away) and GreenStreet shopping center, just around the corner. Yes, it's in the heart of the action, but the hotel's prime real estate isn't all it has to offer. Lavish amenities and interior design -- for instance, complimentary car service in a Maserati or the grand marble staircase in the lobby -- also help place the Alessandra among the top five hotels in Houston (TripAdvisor).
Clean lines and natural light abound in guest rooms outfitted with brass fixtures and pops of jade green. Bathrooms equipped with free-standing soaking tubs feature marble counter tops and walk-in showers with rainfall shower-heads. Nespresso machines also come standard as well as free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.
Although downtown Houston has no shortage of dining options, we recommend the French-inspired Mediterranean fare on the menu at Lucienne, the on-site restaurant. Alternatively, swing in to Bar Bardot, where craft-cocktails are served in a vintage atmosphere that feels "Mad Men ... in the best way possible" (Houstonia magazine).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: $38 plus tax per night. Self parking is not available.
Self parking is not available.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$179 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(22 Member Ratings)