$121 – Pennsylvania Mountain Resort w/Breakfast, 50% Off
Scenic, convenient location? Check. Activities for the entire family? Check. Breakfast included? Check. Take advantage of these exclusive Travelzoo savings at the Bear Creek Mountain, including peak fall-foliage season.
- What's included:
- Travel through Dec. 18
- $121 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays (best in November-December)
- $143-$176 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Stay in King or Two Queen room; upgraded rooms also available
- Full breakfast for two ($33 value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$17 per guest, per night; children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is less than a 30-minute drive away and discounted tickets available for purchase at the resort.
Why We Love It
- Located in scenic Eastern Pennsylvania, convenient to both Philadelphia and NYC
- Family-friendly with year-round activities like hiking, biking and a full-service spa
- The Grille at Bear Creek features contemporary cuisine with a huge selection of wines and craft beers
- In the fall and winter seasons, relax and unwind in the resort’s outdoor hot tub
Bear Creek Mountain Resort & Conference Center is nestled on over 330 wooded acres in scenic Berks County, Pennsylvania. Prior to becoming a resort, the area now known as Bear Creek was home to the Rittenhouse Gap mines in the late 1800s, which were abandoned after World War I when the iron industry was drawn to the upper Midwest.
Today, the Bear Creek Mountain Resort, a great option for families and even large groups, offers hiking, biking, boating, disc golf, tennis and nearby golf during the spring, summer and fall, as well as skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing in the winter. Year-round amenities include three restaurants, a fitness center, a full-service spa, a heated indoor pool and indoor and outdoor hot tubs.
Guest rooms are spacious, comfortable and can sleep up to four guests. All are equipped with a microwave and minifridge. Suites have a wet bar and dinette table and chairs. Large groups can plan events in the spacious banquet or meeting facilities with mountain views.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2.
Extra bed (1 per room) available on request: 15.00 USD (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$121 / night
When You Can Go
Most Sundays-Thursdays thru Dec. 18; weekends also on sale
Getting TherePhiladelphia, Harrisburg and New York City are all less than a two-hour drive away. Allentown is a 30-minute drive away.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.