$183 – Georgia Chateau-Style Hotel incl. $50 Daily Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Treat yourself to award-winning vino and regal accommodations at this member-favorite AAA 4-Diamond chateau and winery. We've negotiated savings up to 50% plus Travelzoo-exclusive extras through fall-foliage and into the new year.
"Will take your breath away" -- Gayot
- Check in to an Inn Double Double Room most dates through March
- $183 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $228 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgrade to a 1 King Bedroom for +$27 per night; King Corner Suite +$139
- $50 daily resort credit
- Waived resort fee (reg. $30)
What You Need to Know
- Chateau Elan's Atrium lobby and guest rooms will be undergoing renovations through mid-November. Renovations will be isolated by floor to minimize impact on guests (see "Policies" below for more details)
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Wi-Fi is included in the resort fee, as well as daily winery tours, tennis court and driving range access and more
- Self-parking is complimentary, and valet parking is $25 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Members checking in this fall can take in the vineyard's changing colors over Southern-style cuisine at the newly opened Marc Bar & Restaurant on site.
Why We Love This Hotel
- The on-site winery has more than 300 awards to its name; it also offers complimentary tours to all guests
- Activities galore include hiking trails, tennis courts, pools, spa and multiple golf courses
- A foodie's dream with six on-site restaurants, plus cooking classes available at the resort's culinary studio
Sprawling across 3500 acres of hiking, horseback riding, golf and, of course, vineyards, Chateau Elan fashions itself after a 16th-century French manse, complete with Renaissance-style architecture and amenities even the aristocracy would envy — like the indoor heated pool located in the spa.
Guests can tour the award-winning on-site winery, indulge in spa treatments, schedule lessons with a golf or tennis pro, or simply enjoy a cocktail poolside. There's also six restaurants, ranging from Mediterranean seafood to Irish pub fare and American classics.
Guest rooms, decorated in a neutral palette offset by dark walnut furnishings, feel regal thanks to plush leather headboards, embroidered linens, granite countertops and oversize tubs in the bathrooms. Modern amenities like free Wi-Fi, in-room coffee makers and mini-fridges, plus flat-screen TVs also come standard.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding available in the King Rooms and King Suites only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Rates are based on up to 3 guests in a King room and 4 guest in a Two Double room or Corner King Suite.
Extra bedding available in the King Rooms and King Suites only.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: $25 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of $30.00 USD plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rates.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
***Details on Renovations taking place***
The Chateau Elan lobby, Atrium and guestrooms will be undergoing renovations mid-November 2019. During work on the Atrium, Versailles restaurant will be temporarily relocated to the Elan Ballroom and will be closed for Lunch and Dinner midweek. Some daytime noise will occur during October; however, renovations will be enclosed to prevent any visible disturbance to guests. Guestrooms undergoing renovation will also be isolated by floor, to limit any inconvenience to guests.
The Spa Locker rooms are undergoing renovations through November 2019 and alternative locker room areas have been arranged.
We are excited to introduce two new food and beverage experiences, Louis House of Bourbon and Le Petit Cafe Boutique, both opening mid-late October 2019. Please visit the hotel's website for more details.
$183 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(84 Member Ratings)