$193 – 3-Nt Beachfront Escape w/Massage, Lunch & Cocktails
Among all of Thailand's beach destinations, Fodor's recommends you head to Khao Lak in Thailand if you want "a relaxed, low-key holiday." Unwind at the MANATHAI Khao Lak for $64 a night if you stay at least 3 nights.
In addition, Travelzoo members pay nightly rates of just $56 when staying 5 nights or more.
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Garden Room
- Daily breakfast for two
- A welcome cocktail per person (reg. THB 380)
- Set lunch for two (reg. THB 1,000)
- 60-minute Thai massage for two (reg. THB 1,300)
Why We Love It
- Located on a private beachfront location with an infinity pool overlooking the Andaman Sea
- Regular room rates start from $77 a night at this time of year
- Each room boasts a private terrace that connects to the resort's gardens
- Popular Bang Niang night market is just a 15-min drive away
- Resort offers complimentary activities for both adults and children
Managed by Thai hotel group MANATHAI Hotels & Resorts, this 4-star beachfront resort is located on Khao Lak's Bangsak Beach, a stretch of unspoiled coastline with uninterrupted views of the Andaman Sea.
Khao Lak "cuts the right side of developed to offer all the amenities you might want, without the over development characteristic of much of the Andaman coastline" says Fodor's of this lesser known Thai beach destination.
Facilities at the 245-room MANATHAI Khao Lak include a poolside bar, two restaurants - one situated right on the beach, an infinity pool, a fully equipped fitness center and a kids club.
Each 40sqm Deluxe Garden Room features a private terrace furnished with a day bed, an outdoor and indoor dining area as well as an en-suite bathroom with complimentary amenities.
Complimentary activities include yoga on the beach, introduction to Muay Thai Boxing as well as table tennis, dart and petanque tournaments. Kids also enjoy a host of free activities such as kite flying and sandcastle making.
Other activities for the young ones include Little Bartenders where children get to make healthy juices from the local fruits in the area as well as southern Thai batik painting.
Note: The hotel next door is undergoing construction works - most of which is expected to complete by mid-May. Accommodations furthest away from the site will be arranged so as to minimize any disruptions.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest policy:
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 33%
$64 / night
When You Can Go
Until Oct 31, 2018
Getting ThereThe resort is approximately 1.5 hours by car or 2.5 hours by bus from the Phuket International Airport (HKT). A taxi will cost up to THB 1,800 per way. Bus fares vary from THB 80-120; but only some are air-conditioned.
Book an airport transfer through the resort for THB 2,000 per way if you prefer a hassle-free experience.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.