$130-$162 – Portsmouth Boutique Hotel into Summer
Waterfront New England city plus summer travel plus 30% exclusive savings for Travelzoo members in a stylish property -- need we say more?
- What's included:
- $130-$162 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $195-$239 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Pay $22 more per night for a king bed
- Travelzoo Tip: Stop by Annabelle's Natural Ice Cream, voted one of the best ice cream spots in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure, and try the New Hamphire Pure Maple Walnut. (You can thank us later!)
- Price is based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Reservations are subject to a 9% New Hampshire Lodging tax
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Curated small plates breakfast and afternoon treats for all guests
- Short walk from shops, restaurants, historical sites and the waterfront
- Only 32 rooms in the property makes for an intimate and homey feel
The Hotel Portsmouth is located in a small, quaint town of New Hampshire. With only 32 rooms in the property, guests can have a more intimate experience here.
Rooms are modern and stylish here. Amenities include 42-inch flat-screen TVs, iPads with charging stations in all rooms, wine glasses, cork screws, irons, hairdryers, umbrellas, waffle kimono robes and daily housekeeping services. Bath products are from Lather.
Portsmouth is New Hampshire's only seacoast town and over the years has been recognized by Travel + Leisure as one of America's favorite and most romantic towns. There are a few breweries in town to explore: Portsmouth Brewery, Redhook Ale Brewery and Earth Eagle Brewings. Market Square, filled with many shops and restaurants, is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- ADA compliant rooms
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children are welcome and must be included in the occupancy listed on the booking confirmation. Infants cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$130 / night
When You Can Go
Most Sundays-Thursdays into July; weekends are $195-$239
Getting TherePortland, Maine, and Boston are both about an hour's drive. NYC is also reachable via car and about 4.5 hours away. Boston Logan International Airport and Portland International Jetport are both within an hour's drive.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.