$181 – Muskoka 'Landmark': Deerhurst Resort with Breakfast, up to 40% Off
Whether you're there for the golf, spa, locavore restaurants or sandy Peninsula Lake beach, you'll enjoy it all the more knowing you saved up to 40% off regular rates at the "venerable" Deerhurst Resort (Toronto Star).
- What's included:
- $181 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays from May 6 - June 28
- Accommodations in either a Bayshore or Pavilion room
- Hot breakfast buffet at Eclipse for two (reg. $69)
- Two welcome cocktails at Eclipse, Compass Grill & Bar or Maple Pub & Patio
- Add $147 (reg. up to $261) for a round of golf for two at Deerhurst Highlands, a par-72 championship golf course
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Up to two children ages 18 and under can share the room at no additional charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $65 per night; the fee covers parking, Wi-Fi and a long list of activities
- One night's room rate and resort fee (plus tax) will be charged at time of booking; the balance will be charged seven days prior to arrival
- Refundable rate -- book now and cancel up to 3 p.m. local time, seven days prior to arrival; the total amount of your stay will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- Select Pavilion rooms are pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
Book by May 16.
"An upscale landmark" -- Toronto Star
Why We Love It
- Located right on Muskoka's Peninsula Lake, with its own sand-beach shoreline
- Home of two 18-hole golf courses and a 8,000-square-foot spa
- Extremely family-friendly, with a big indoor pool, kids rock-climbing gym, play area and arcade
- Year-round activities available on the 760-acre property, including horseback riding in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter
- Its four eateries take local cuisine seriously; the resort harvests its own honey, herbs, shiitake mushrooms and maple syrup
The "venerable" Deerhurst Resort first opened its doors in 1896 with two cabins and a lodge. Today, it sprawls over 760 acres, hugs an entire corner of Peninsula Lake and has hosted the likes of Barack Obama and Angela Merkel during the G8 summit in 2010.
Resort guests can take advantage of four eateries, two golf courses and an 8,000-square-foot spa, all on property. The locally focused restaurants -- which use honey, herbs and maple syrup harvested on site -- often overlook golf greens, have live music or campfires outdoors. Golfers can play a round on either the 7,011-yard Deerhurst Highlands or Deerhurst Lakeside, with its water views. While you play, keep track of your score and stats with the resort's free app.
Other summer activities include hiking, fishing, or even trying out Muskoka's only "escape cabins." In the winter, guests can go cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, skating or snowmobiling.
After a day outdoors, rest your muscles with a treatment at the full-service Amba Spa. Relax in the sauna, sink into the whirlpool or indulge in a couples massage.
The resort has several options for accommodations, including condo units and hotel-style rooms. Bayshore rooms overlook the water and most Pavilion rooms have their own private balcony or terrace.
- "Luxe restaurants and top-notch facilities" -- Toronto Life
- "Venerable" -- Toronto Star
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person fee is CAD$30 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person fee is CAD$30 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Pets are allowed on request: C$50 plus tax, per stay. Please contact the resort ahead of time if you are bringing a pet, and are only allowed in Pavilion Rooms.
Please contact the resort ahead of time if you are bringing a pet, and are only allowed in Pavilion Rooms.
A resort of 36.95 CAD (plus tax, per night) will be added to the total price of your stay, which will be included in the deposit taken 7 days prior to arrival. Resort fee includes: parking, wifi, kids tree house, indoor pool, hot tub, children's wading pool, fitness room, board games, and more seasonal activities.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% Off
$181 / night
When You Can Go
Select dates May 6 - June 28
Getting ThereThis resort is two hours and 45 minutes from downtown Toronto.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.