$98 – Weekend Stays at a Lake Huron Cottage incl. Wine, 30% Off
Steal away to these lakeside cottages for a weekend of hiking, good food and sunsets over the water. Travelzoo members save 30% with this two-night package that includes a bottle of wine.
- Arrive on Fridays for two-night stays in the following room types: - $98 per night ... One-Bedroom Cottage (not a standalone unit)
- All weekend stays include a complimentary bottle of wine ($17 value), a $10 credit toward dinner at sister property The Ashwood, and a $5 credit for every $25 spent at the Highway Robbery deli
- Stays of two nights or more on weekdays also available at a steeply discounted, room-only rate, starting from $52 per night
- $154 per night ... Two-Bedroom Cottage
- $221 per night ... Three-Bedroom Cottage
Why We Love It
- Every unit in this lakeside cluster of cottages has a kitchenette with stove and fridge, and is heated by a cozy fireplace
- Tons of nearby activities, like golf, horseback riding, hiking and fishing
- The well-reviewed restaurant at next-door sister property, The Ashwood, has tantalizing menu items like wild boar terrine and maple-glazed pork belly, as well as vegetarian and vegan options
- Just like going to your own personal cottage on the lake -- bring all of your favourite toiletries and spread out in the spacious units
Deer Park Lodge delivers the perfect city break. At this recently renovated cluster of cottages along the shores of Lake Huron, you’ll go hiking, cast a line, play 18 at nearby courses and make s’mores around a roaring fire. Spend the end of your day on the beach, digging your toes into the sand as the sun sets and radiates over the water.
The property consists of 12 cottages, one of which is three separate units. Little ones can run around in the play area or take a dip in the sister property's saltwater pool after they’re done building sandcastles by the lake. Four-legged friends are welcome in all units, except for the One-Bedroom Cottages and the Penthouse Suite. Take the family dogs on a hike or let them splash around on the beach.
For dinner, head next door to sister property The Ashwood’s bourbon bar and restaurant. The eatery earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and serves up delectable dishes like seared scallops and braised beef ribs, with vegan and vegetarian options on the menu as well. (Please note: The restaurant is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the spring.)
After day full of good food, golfing, horseback riding or shopping in nearby Bayfield, you’ll return to your cottage, where you can gather around the in-room fireplace before drifting off to sleep.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- 100% smoke-free
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 25.
Minimum age required to check-in: 25.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge. Extra occupant fee for guests is CA$25.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) or CA$100.00(subject to tax, per person per week) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra occupant fee for guests is CA$25.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) or CA$100.00(subject to tax, per person per week) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a one time non-refundable CA$100 deposit. Pets are not allowed in Penthouse Cottage and One Bedroom Cottage.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$98 / night
When You Can Go
April 13 - May 13; weekdays through May also discounted
Getting ThereDeer Park Lodge is a 2.5-hour drive from Toronto and an hour and 10 minutes from London.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.