$130 – Vermont B&B incl. Fall Foliage Season, 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Members can save up to 55% through leaf-peeping season at the No. 1 B&B in Windsor on TripAdvisor. Walk in the footsteps of Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald at this historic inn, while enjoying loads of extras.
"Snapdragon Inn has the B&B game on lock" -- Travel + Leisure
- Check in to a Standard Bedroom most dates through Nov. 27
- $130 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $152 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- All guests receive daily continental breakfast and freshly baked cookies
- Handmade pretzels for two from nearby Harpoon Brewery (reg. $10)
- Friday-Saturday only: Brewery tour for two, plus complimentary beer tasting and one souvenir glass per person (reg. $20)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- All reservations are subject to a $50 cancellation fee; cancellations within 14 days before check-in will be charged the full amount of the booking
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Listed among the 12 Best Places to See Fall Foliage in Vermont (Travel + Leisure)
- Individually decorated guest rooms sport old-school amenities like in-room fireplaces -- some even have claw-foot bathtubs
- Former home of Maxwell Perkins, editor of Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald's work -- both regular visitors to the property
Originally built in 1815, the Snapdragon Inn blends seamlessly into its historic New England environs. After all, the town of Windsor was the birthplace of the short-lived Vermont Republic and still boasts covered wooden bridges, white steepled chapels and loads of colonial architecture.
Nowadays, guests can find elements of the Inn's storied past -- think reading a book written by former visitors Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald on the wraparound porch -- along with modern necessities like free Wi-Fi and Netflix-capable TVs in guest rooms. There's also a host of indulgences like feather beds, as well as heated floors and L'Occitane bath products in the bathrooms.
Nearby are shops and restaurants in Windsor's historic downtown. The Inn is a five-minute drive from popular attractions like the Path of Life Sculpture Garden and Simon Pearce glassblowing factory store and workshop, plus craft beers from Harpoon Brewery. There are also a litany of outdoor activities available year-round, from golfing and fishing to mountain biking and dog sledding.
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
Standard Time is 3pm. Guests will pick up a check-in envelope at the front desk, with a welcome letter and room keys.
Guests will pick up a check-in envelope at the front desk, with a welcome letter and room keys.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds for adults are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds for children are available on request; free of charge.
Extra beds available in One King and One Queen rooms only.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests per room.
Extra beds for adults are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$130 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(66 Member Ratings)