$133 – Vegas: Summer Stays at the Luxe M Resort, Save 55%
Stay at this popular AAA 4-Diamond resort and enjoy upscale amenities, swanky rooms and discounted rates into summer.
- What's included:
- $133 per night for Resort King or Queen Mountain View rooms
- $156 per night for Resort King Strip View rooms
- Guests also receive 25% off a single full-priced service at Spa Mio and a US$5 credit redeemable at Baby Cakes Artisan Bakery
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Rates based on double occupancy, additional adults are $30 per guest, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $24.99, inclusive of tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi and fitness center access, resort shuttles and more
- Self-parking and valet is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"A modern vibe ... that will make you question your return to the chaos of the Las Vegas Strip" -- Gayot.com
Why We Love It
- Has earned a 4-star rating from the Forbes Travel Guide every year since opening in 2009
- "M Resort has the luxury, sophistication, and swank design that are hallmarks of many of today’s Vegas properties; but with much better value" (Frommer's)
- Highlights include the 110,000 square-foot pool, Spa Mio, numerous restaurants and bars and expansive gaming options
This AAA 4-Diamond resort is the first sign you've reached Las Vegas if you're driving in on interstate 15 from Los Angeles -- and for many it's all they need to see of Las Vegas. With a much-loved pool complex, numerous dining and nightlife options and luxe accommodations, many in-the-know guests choose this boutique property over one of the mega resorts on the Strip.
The resort features over 90,000 square feet of gaming on the casino floor and the lively pool party scene offers live entertainment on summer nights. Each of the 390 guest rooms are tastefully decorated with a modern flair. Bathrooms feature marble vanities with double sinks and separate showers and baths. Numerous room types are available and many offer sweeping views of the Las Vegas Strip -- an amenity that you can't get anywhere else in the valley.
- "Sleek and modern guest rooms with ... floor-to-ceiling windows (even in the bathrooms)" -- USA Today
- "This hip suburban resort is away from the action of The Strip, but its plush spa and tempting entertainment options mean that you can holiday without leaving the complex" -- The Telegraph
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 18 is $30.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 18 is $30.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $24.99 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$133 / night
When You Can Go
Getting ThereThe hotels is about 10 miles from McCarran International Airpot -- expect to pay about $40 for a taxi ride.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(51 Member Ratings)