$121 – Michigan Family-Friendly Inn w/Water Park
Let the kids enjoy the pools, waterslides and mini-golf course while the parents laze away in the biergarten this summer -- these discounted rates make it easier to plan a weekday trip to the Bavarian Inn.
- What's included:
- $121 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays, June 3 - Aug. 14
- Stay in a Premium or Deluxe Guest Room with one king or two queen beds
- Family suites and Whirlpool suites are also available for +$72 per night
- The weekends of July 6-7 and Aug. 3-4, with a limited number of rooms available, are $161 per night
- All registered guests receive wristbands for free access to the hotel's waterpark
- No resort fees
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Additional guests are +$15 per guest per night (maximum of five guests in room with two queens; maximum of three guests in room with one king bed)
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; flexible rates are available for +$22 per night
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is free
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- This German-themed Inn has been a family-friendly Michigan destination for decades
- All guests receive free access to the water park with multiple pools, hot tubs and waterslides
- The restaurant's famous fried chicken is even available at Sunday brunch
- Minutes from Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, where it's Christmas 361 days a year
The tiny riverfront town of Frankenmuth is known as "Little Bavaria," thanks in part to the Bavarian Inn. Featuring a working glockenspiel, a 239-foot covered wooden bridge, horse-drawn carriages and staff clad in dirndls and lederhosen, this 360-room family-friendly hotel offers a slice of Munich in Central Michigan.
Rooms offer one king or two queen beds; some feature views of the countryside and river. All rooms feature flat-panel TVs, mini-fridges, coffeemakers and free Wi-Fi. As a family-friendly destination, parents will love the free access to the hotel's water park with four pools (one adults only), two water slides and three hot tubs. There's also an indoor 18-hole mini-golf course, an arcade with air hockey and pool tables (fees apply) and even karaoke at the Ratskeller bar on weekends.
The Bavarian Inn Restaurant, located across the river, is known for its family-style fried chicken dinners alongside other American fare like pizza and burgers as well as German specialties like sauerbraten and jagerschnitzel. There's a wide selection of Michigan and German beers in the hotel's two bars, and naturally, there's an outdoor biergarten in warmer months with live music nightly.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $5 plus tax per night. Children welcome, but are included in occupancy count.
Extra bedding available upon request: $15 plus tax, per night.
Extra person charge (5th guest) is $15 (subject to tax), per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Children welcome, but are included in occupancy count.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Please contact hotel for availability and/or to request ADA compliant rooms.
$121 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday, June 3 - Aug. 14
Getting ThereFrankenmuth is about a 90-minute drive north of Detroit, four hours from Cleveland and about five hours from Chicago, Indianapolis and Toronto.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(49 Member Ratings)