$160 – New Designer Boutique Hotel in Downtown Toronto, Reg. $252
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This boutique hotel, located within Toronto's lively Yorkville neighbourhood, opened its doors early last year. Travelzoo members save over 35% on stays into March, including Valentine's Day and Family Day weekend.
- $160 per night through April 14
- Accommodations in a Loft King or Loft Two Queen room
- Includes $13 credit for valet parking (reg. $31), free upgraded wireless internet ($13 value) and late checkout until noon
What You Need to Know
- Rate based on up to two adults sharing a room
- Children 12 and under stay for free when using existing bedding
- Additional adults are +$18 per night, plus taxes (only available in a Loft Two Queen room; king rooms have a maximum occupancy of two adults)
- Nonrefundable rate
- A preauthorized security deposit of $134 is taken on credit card at check-in
- No resort fee
- Valet parking is available at $18 per night (plus taxes) for Travelzoo members; city parking is also available across the street (fees apply)
- Pet-friendly; a one-time fee of $67 applies per pet, per stay
Why We Love This Hotel
- Historical features and modern enhancements come together in this new hotel, which was previously a 1950s apartment building
- The hotel’s app turns your phone into a room key that can control lighting, room temperature and even the TV
- Each room has a record player and selection of vinyl
Originally a 10-story brick apartment building circa 1955, this new boutique hotel opened its doors in January 2018. The newly minted Anndore House has a strong focus on local arts and culture -- all visible throughout the hotel. Guest rooms were designed by Toronto’s Cecconi Simone Inc. Local favourite Crows Nest barbershop, born out of the city’s beloved Kensington Market, plans on opening its first midtown location right inside the hotel. The House is also just steps away from the city’s lively Yonge and Bloor intersection and a short walk from parks, galleries, theatre, live music, shops and nightlife.
Each industrially designed guest room has a rainforest shower, plush leather club chairs and a record player with a curated selection of LPs. Don’t worry if you’re not a vinyl lover, though: The record player is iPod compatible. Additionally, the full-service guest experience team will happily suggest what to see and do in the area – they even have a partnership with the nearby fitness centre KX Yorkville.
On-site Constantine restaurant focuses on the cuisine of distinct regions in the Mediterranean. Its casual counterpart, Scarlet Door cafe, serves the daytime crowd with unique coffees and pastries. The cafe’s interior is designed to give a nod to the punk and new wave scenes that defined the neighbourhood in the 1970s and 1980s.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
C$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$75 plus tax per pet per stay.
Valet service fee: C$35 plus tax per night. When booking the Travelzoo Deal the valet parking is 20 CAD plus tax, per night.
When booking the Travelzoo Deal the valet parking is 20 CAD plus tax, per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$160 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(64 Member Ratings)