$67pp – Blue Mountains: 2-Night Stay w/Wine & Late Checkout
Visit the picturesque town of Leura, in the heart of the Blue Mountains, and enjoy a two-night stay at the Spires Leisure Inn for just $94 per person (minimum two people) including a late checkout and a bottle of sparking to share. Save up to 57% off the regular price and get:
- $94 per person for a two night stay (minimum two people) in a Studio room
- Late 12pm check-out
- One bottle of wine per stay
- For $129 per person, upgrade to a One-Bedroom Apartment
- Stay for three nights for an extra $25 per person
Why We Love It
- A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Blue Mountain's top attractions - Three Sisters, Scenic Railway & Jenolan Caves - are a short drive from the resort
- Besides its "stunning scenery," Vogue recommends a visit to Leura for the best gardens, cafés, and shops
- This highly member-rated accommodation is a great escape from the hustle and bustle of Australia's busiest metropolis
- The Blue Mountains boasts "eight connected conservation areas ... excellent bushwalks (hikes), Aboriginal engravings and all the canyons and cliffs you could ask for" (Lonely Planet)
Leisure Inn Spires is a short drive from all the famous attractions of the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains, including the Scenic Railway and the Three Sisters, and provides ample opportunities for top-notch bushwalking through stunning surrounding scenery.
Visitors to Leura typically enjoy its village feel and tree-lined streets bordered with nineteenth-century cottages, vintage-style shops and cold climate gardens. The annual Leura Garden Festival is a key Blue Mountains calendar event.
Offering studio rooms as well as self-contained one and two-bedroom apartments, accommodation at the Leisure Spires is fully furnished with additional laundry facilities.
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Concierge service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: A$50 inclusive of tax, per stay.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: A$10 inclusive of tax per stay.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$67 / night
When You Can Go
1 June - 31 October 2018
Getting ThereThe Leisure Inn Spires is located just over an hour's drive from Sydney and a 2-hour drive from Sydney's Kingsford Smith airport. Off-street parking is available to all guests.
The hotel is also conveniently located a mere one-minute walk from Leura Train Station; direct trains from central Sydney take just over two hours.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(102 Member Ratings)