The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe
Why We Love It
- Lodge opened June 2017 on the grounds of championship golf course
- Features a year-round heated lakefront pool, fitness center and spa
- All rooms have fireplaces and private decks or terraces
- The Adventure Center offers fishing charters as well as rental bikes, boats and Jet Skis
Rooms & Rates
The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe, which opened in June 2017 with a $100 million price tag, is one of few luxurious properties in the area. In addition to cosmetic upgrades across the 235-acre property, developers also enhanced wetlands and added new habitats for indigenous fish and wildlife.
The lodge is designed like a modern chalet with cathedral ceilings, an oversized fireplace and waterfront views in the lobby. Embracing its surroundings, the hotel was constructed with limestone, carved wood accents and regional maps spread throughout.
Each guest room includes a king or queen bed, Keurig coffeemaker, refrigerator, a gas fireplace, free Wi-Fi and either a private balcony or terrace with lake or golf course views. For additional space, visitors can upgrade to waterfront suites with private bedrooms.
All overnight visitors can enjoy the on-site spa and year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub. Active guests can rent bicycles, kayaks, paddleboards and Jet Skis or book fishing charters and tours of nearby attractions like wineries and castles through the Adventure Center. Camp Edgewood invites tiny travelers to take part in organized art, fitness, culinary and environmental programs designed to spark creativity as well as a love for the great outdoors.
The hotel has both a casual bistro and an outdoor pub for breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the lakefront restaurant serves supper each evening against the backdrop of floor-to-ceiling windows that earned a spot on OpenTable’s 100 Most Scenic Restaurants in America list.
- "A boon for golfers, its lakeside location, including a pier for water sports and 180-foot beach, coupled with luxury accommodations and a spa to the tune of $100 million is a game changer for the region" – Hollywood Reporter
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age to check-in is 21.
Minimum age to check-in is 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Starting December 1, 2017, a Resort Fee of $25.00 (subject to tax) will be charged per night for all stays. The Resort Fee provides every Lodge guest with the following amenities:
- Nightly Resort Gathering between 4:30pm - 6:00pm (example offerings include après ski s'mores, signature drink hosting, and wine tastings)
- Access to a state-of-the-art fitness center
- Access to the year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub
- Designated beach area with seating (summer)
- Welcome glass of champagne upon check-in
- Nightly turndown service
- In-room coffee and bottled water
- Complimentary wifi internet access
- Shuttle transportation within designated areas around South Lake Tahoe
- Personal concierge / guest services
- Courtesy valet parking
- Designated kids activities
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The golf course is closed from mid-October to mid-May.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(45 Member Ratings)