$68 – Stay in 'Dramatic, Untamed' Banff, 40% Off
Banff is "filled with dramatic, untamed wilderness" (Lonely Planet) and has has something for everyone -- think hiking, skiing, art galleries and museums. Now Travelzoo members can save 40% on two-night stays at Bow View Lodge.
- Standard Rooms are $68 per night midweek; $82 per night on weekends
- Includes a CA$25 dining credit for La Terrazza at Banff Park Lodge, late checkout (CA$20 value) and daily heated underground parking (reg. CA$10/daily)
- Note: A two-night minimum stay is required
- A 6% resort fee is not included and must be paid directly to the hotel
Why We Love It
- A five-minute walk from Banff’s main street lined with shops and cafes and a 10-minute drive to the Banff Gondola, a four-person glass-enclosed lift giving you 360-degree views of six mountain ranges
- La Terrazza, the hotel's sister restaurant, has large glass windows with panoramic mountain views
- All guests get access to the indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and gym at the sister hotel, Banff Park Lodge, located next door
With a façade that evokes a retro-ski style, this hotel along the renowned Bow River is chalk full of modern and convenient amenities.There’s a 24-hour concierge, ski and snowboard storage and even same-day dry-cleaning. It’s a great home base for summer or winter escapes – a trek up the Icefields Parkway to Lake Louise is a 30-minute drive, making sightseeing day-trips or ski excursions all the more tempting. Venture beyond Lake Louise and you’ll find yourself on “easily one of the most awe-inspiring drives you'll ever encounter” (Frommer’s).
Rooms are functional and clean with private balconies and patios; some showcasing river views. Larger Family Rooms have adjoining bedrooms with a shared bathroom while the expansive River Suite has a rain shower and a sitting area with river views. Expect to pay for Wi-Fi and heated underground parking – above ground parking is free for all guests.
There are two on-site restaurants at neighbouring Banff Park Lodge which hotel guests are free to explore: La Terrazza, an Italian restaurant with panoramic views of the mountains, and Crave Mountain Grill, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Terrace Lounge serves snacks and light meals, as well as its own signature cocktails. Bow View Lodge guests can also take advantage of the sister hotel’s recreational amenities. There’s an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and a fitness centre.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is CA$15 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$68 / night
When You Can Go
Oct. 9 - Dec. 21
Getting ThereIt's a 1.5-hour drive from Calgary International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(15 Member Ratings)