Why We Love It
- Fodor's says it's "possibly Washington's finest destination resort"
- The resort sits on 6,400 acres with hiking, biking, fly-fishing, cross-country skiing, inner tubing, ice-skating and more
- Accommodations include condo-style options with full kitchens
- Picturesque mountain retreat on the eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountains
"The ideal mountain retreat" -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
It’s “possibly Washington’s finest destination resort,” says Fodor’s of Suncadia Resort, tucked on the eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains about 80 miles southeast of Seattle. The resort sprawls across more than 6,400 acres, surrounded by mountains, meadows and millions of acres of the Wenatchee National Forest. It’s an “ideal mountain retreat” (Travel + Leisure), with hiking and biking trails, two golf courses, and fly-fishing or kayaking in the Cle Elum River, which flows through the property. In winter, guests can cross-country ski or snow-shoe across groomed trails, hit the rope tow for family-fun down the inner tubing hill, or ice skate on the resort’s own rink.The fitness center is home to a pool, waterslides, wading pool and sauna and steam room.
Accommodations include either condo-style rooms in the main lodge with spacious full kitchens, washer and dryers and stone fireplaces, or standard hotel-type rooms in the 18-room Inn at Suncadia which feature deep soaking tubs, and outdoor balconies perfect for taking in the area’s awe-inspiring views.
- "Possibly Washington’s finest destination resort" -- Fodor's
- "Suncadia Resort is the ideal mountain retreat for couples or families"-- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs available on request, please use the link provided to book items for your stay. https://www.babierge.com/destinationhotels
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 (plus tax, per night).
Cribs available on request, please use the link provided to book items for your stay. https://www.babierge.com/destinationhotels
Pet Friendly rooms cannot be booked online, please contact the hotel directly. Dogs only, a maximum of 2 dogs per stay, are allowed in the limited pet friendly units and will be charged $75 (subject to tax) per stay on checkout.
There is no cost for documented service animals.
A resort/facility fee of $29 (plus tax, per night) will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes:
This fee includes:
Please call 866.904.6300 to provide your information prior to arrival. The reservations department is open from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM PST.
Golf Courses are closed from Late October to Mid April.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $12.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.