$128 & up – Nashville Hotel w/Breakfast; Flights Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Get your fill of hot chicken, barbecue and world-class country music while saving up to 35% at this member-favorite hotel in Nashville's West End neighborhood, where "well-heeled locals [go] to see and be seen" (Frommer's). Starting at $128 per night, these are the lowest rates we've seen here in over a year.
- Check in to a King or Double Queen room most Sunday-Thursdays
- $128-$163 per night ... Nov. 17 - March 31
- $209 per night ... through Nov. 14
- All guests receive free daily breakfast
- Weekends start at +$26 per night; surrounding dates are also discounted
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $32 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; two pets under 50 pounds can stay with no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi and no resort fee — a rarity among hotels in the downtown area
- Guests can eat like true Nashvillians at Hattie B's Hot Chicken, less than three blocks away
- Walkable to some of Music City's most legendary spots like the EXIT/IN night club, honky-tonks along Broadway, plus Centennial Park and the Vanderbilt Campus
Vibrant colors with lots of natural light greet guests as they step into the lobby of the Hayes Street Hotel. Less than three blocks off Broadway Avenue in the fashionable West End neighborhood, this boutique inn feels country-chic — think modern furnishings with Americana accents, like porch swings on the indoor-outdoor veranda and rotary-style phones in guest rooms.
The cool vibe is rounded out with loads of freebies like complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Other amenities include the on-site fitness center and Hayes Street Bar, where guests will find a mix of classic and newfangled cocktails — for instance, the Honky-Tonkin' Old Fashioned or the Hayes Street Kicker — as well as appetizers and small plates.
Guest rooms are comfortably appointed with one king or two queen beds, plus minifridges, coffee makers and light-up vanities in the bathrooms. There are also USB ports for all your devices, in addition to flat-screen HDTVs.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Guests age 20 and under must be with a registered adult in the hotel.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Guests age 20 and under must be with a registered adult in the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Maximum of 2 pets per room with a maximum combined weight of 50 pounds.
Maximum of 2 pets per room with a maximum combined weight of 50 pounds.
Valet service fee: $32 plus tax per night. Includes in & out privileges. Over-sized vehicles are not permitted.
Includes in & out privileges. Over-sized vehicles are not permitted.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$128 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(111 Member Ratings)