$150 & up – New Orleans: Chic NOPSI Hotel Stay, 50% Off
Recently named one of the top three hotels in New Orleans by Conde Nast Traveler readers -- beating out famed destinations like the Hotel Monteleone and the Ritz-Carlton -- the NOPSI welcomes members with exclusive discounts on stays through summer.
"An upscale getaway in the birthplace of jazz, you can't go wrong with NOPSI Hotel" -- Washington Life Magazine
- $150 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in June-July
- $161 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in January-February
- $173 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in March-May
- Weekends are also discounted, starting at $207
- All stays include a minibar credit up to $20 for in-room snacking after your French Quarter adventures
What you need to know:
- 2-night minimum stay required for Saturday bookings
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $45 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- A grand, new hotel in a fully renovated historic building
- Features a year-round rooftop pool and terrace with great skyline views
- Rooms boast some of the largest showers in the city
- Great central location, a short walk to the French Quarter, Lafayette Square and the Warehouse District
This 4.5-star destination in the city's Central Business District has its home in a historic brick building that once housed the city's power company; guests check in at the same desk where generations of residents paid their utility bills at. A $50-million renovation in 2017 completely updated everything from the regal lobby to the new ninth-floor rooftop deck.
Guest rooms feature "a refined, classic look with furniture inspired by the 1920s era" (Forbes) and range from king and double queen beds to suites and spa suites. All rooms feature plush bedding, Nespresso coffee makers, free Wi-Fi, spacious subway-tiled showers and twice-daily housekeeping.
The hotel's rooftop boasts a small pool which is exclusively available to hotel guests until 4 p.m., after which the terrace and cocktail bar are open to the public. Dining options include a courtyard bar for cocktails and snacks on the ground floor, while the Public Service restaurant features a raw bar and upscale comfort food.
Centrally located a couple blocks from Canal Street, NOPSI gives guests easy access to the French Quarter, the Warehouse District and the Garden District. The Canal Street streetcar line is nearby, as is the Superdome and the Smoothie King Center, and it's a five-minute stroll to Bourbon Street.
- "A charming new addition to downtown ... restored to its gilded 1920s-era glory" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "Delivers an impressive level of glamour ... from the doorman to the front desk and bar staff, the service is as good as it gets" -- The Telegraph (UK)
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
Parking A Valet Parking Fee of $45 (plus tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding not available in the Double Queen Room.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding not available in the Double Queen Room.
Pets are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $150 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Fees: Valet service fee: $45 plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$150 / night
When You Can Go
Weekdays in June-July; February-May also discounted
Getting ThereThe NOPSI Hotel is approximately a half-hour drive away from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport,
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(73 Member Ratings)