$139 & up – New Orleans: Luxe Hotel Stay; Flights Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
What's our checklist for a fab trip to NOLA? How about staying three blocks from the French Quarter at a 4.5-star hotel, where "the service is as good as it gets" (The Telegraph), and scoring exclusive savings up to 55% into summer. You'll also receive one free drink voucher 'cause, after all, it's the Big Easy.
"Character for days" — Forbes
- Check in to a Standard King room, most dates through July
- $139-$163 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $186-$244 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Waived destination fee (reg. $15 per day), which includes morning coffee, one free drink voucher and fitness center access
- Upgraded rooms and suites are also available, starting at +$13 per night
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required on the following dates: Feb. 29; March 7, 14, 21, 28; April 3, 4, 18; June 26; July 17, 18
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- The hotel + flights deals is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- Valet parking is $47 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- About as centrally located as it gets: the hotel is only three blocks from Bourbon Street, five blocks to Lafayette Square and the Warehouse District
- There's a year-round rooftop pool and terrace with sweeping skyline views, as well as an on-site gin bar and restaurant specializing in Gulf Coast cuisine
- Rooms here are big, especially for downtown — starting at 370 square feet; they also boast some of the largest showers in the city
Nineteen-twenties' grandeur meets 21st-century amenities at the NOPSI in New Orlean's Central Business District. Following a $50 million renovation in 2017, the former headquarters for the city's power company began its new life as a 4.5-star hotel complete with trendy perks like the sceney rooftop pool or the gin bar located just off the lobby. The most compelling aspects, however, are the conspicuous reminders of its historic past: For instance, you'll find dramatically domed ceilings in the lobby and the same counter where NOLA residents once payed their utility bills.
The retro-chic vibe continues in the guest rooms, too, thanks to a brown-and-navy color palette that feels "vintage without being dated" (Forbes). Modern touches include in-room Nespresso machines, 50-inch flat-panel TVs, Wi-Fi and spacious subway-tiled showers in the bathroom, as well as twice-daily housekeeping. If you're looking for extra space, we suggest upgrading to one of the suites — they also come with deep soaking tubs in the bathrooms.
NOPSI guests enjoy easy access to the French Quarter (a five-minute walk), as well as the Warehouse District and Garden District. The Canal Street streetcar line is nearby, as is the Superdome and the Smoothie King Center, and it's a five-minute stroll to Bourbon Street. The hotel is also just a short ride-share to popular sites like the National World War II Museum.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
Parking A Valet Parking Fee of $45 (plus tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for one child 3 and under.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding not available in the Two Queen rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for one child 3 and under.
Pets are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $150 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Valet service fee: $47 plus tax per day. The resort/ facility fee Includes:
A resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal rates.
The resort/ facility fee Includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 55% Off
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(120 Member Ratings)