$113 – 4-Star Fallsview Suite: Choice of Packages incl. Breakfast, Reg. $291
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Grab a loved one and steal away to the Falls for a day of wine country touring and free slot play with this couples package. If you've got kids in tow, opt for the family package to snag admission to activities like mini putt and a mirror maze.
- Travel most Sundays-Thursdays through April 17
- $113 per night ... through March 9, 15-31; April 1-3
- $150 per night ... March 10-13; April 4-17
- Accommodations in a Queen or King Canadian Fallsview Suite
Each package includes:
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast for your whole group
- An evening reception with two alcoholic drinks
Couples packages also include:
- $70 voucher for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse or $30 voucher for the Keg Steakhouse and Bar
- Wine-touring passes for two (reg. $62)
- A $25 casino slot play credit for Fallsview Casino or Casino Niagara
Family packages also include:
- Admission for up to four people to Niagara Falls Fun Zone attractions (excluding a facility fee of $10 plus tax per person)
- $30 voucher for Fallsview dining at the Keg Steakhouse & Bar and $30 voucher for Vittorio's Italian Eatery
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$25 (plus taxes) per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- A 10% tourism fee is applicable and is reflected in the total price on the checkout screen
- Wi-Fi available; charges of $13 (plus taxes) per night apply
- On-site full valet parking is available for $76 (plus taxes) per night; off-site partial valet parking is $58 (plus taxes) per night
- Not pet-friendly
- Some of the included vouchers have minimum spends or other usage restrictions; for more details on these packages, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Complimentary, cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Evening reception including two alcoholic drinks
- Only 92 metres from the brink of the Falls
- Spacious suites with a separate sitting area and mini-fridge
One of the most well-known wonders in the western hemisphere, Niagara Falls is a scene of beauty. Just 92 metres from the brink of the rushing waters is Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview. Upon check-in, spread out in 52 squares metres of space or more, with the option to reserve a room with a view of the Falls. Even the smallest suites here comfortably sleep up to four guests, and many sleep six.
Spend time unwinding at the indoor pool and whirlpool, then take the kids to the video arcade. A 10-minute drive from the hotel, guests arrive at the Butterfly Conservatory -- home to more than 2,000 exotic species and ranked as one of the Top 5 attractions in Niagara Falls on TripAdvisor.
Rise and shine with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and set aside time to attend the complimentary evening reception that includes alcoholic drinks (limited number per guest) and snacks. Each evening, head to The Keg Steakhouse and Bar for unparallelled views and entrees like grilled top sirloin and prime rib. Starters, soups and specialty cocktails are also served; as well as lunch items earlier in the day. Be sure to check the fireworks and illumination schedules to get a window seat during these events.
On-site parking is available for $60/night, handicap $35/night (parking fees/rates are subject to change).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
Services ATM available
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Mini wet bar
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$20 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 3 and under.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A Tourism Improvement Fee of 10% (listed as Facility Fee) is added to the nightly rate and reflected in the total amount.
The city of Niagara Falls has implemented a new Municipal Accommodation Tax of $2.00 plus HST (13%), per room, per night, totaling $2.26. The new city tax takes effect for all bookings starting January 1, 2019.
Off-site partial valet service fee: CA$60 plus tax per day
On-site full Valet Service fee: CA$80 plus tax per day
Wi-Fi available at a charge of $16.95 (plus taxes) per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel is undergoing floor by floor renovations Mon - Fri from 7 am - 5 pm for the next 6-8 months.
Restaurant/ Voucher Information:
Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only, one voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrees.
Reservations required for Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Reserve your table today at www.RuthsChrisNiagara.com.
Reserve your table today for the Keg Steakhouse & Bar online at http://www.fallsviewrestaurant.com/.
Reserve your table today at https://niagarafallsitalianrestaurants.com/.
Please bring your Niagara Falls Fun Zone vouchers to the desk inside of the Niagara Falls Fun Zone, located directly off Fallsview Blvd. (across from the Fallsview Casino).
Niagara Falls Fun Zone Facility Fee of $10 per person will be collected at the fun zone box office.
Must be 19 years of age or older and a valid PAC member at time of redemption. Membership is free. No purchase necessary. Terms and conditions apply. Void where prohibited. Valid government-issued photo identification required to sign up for PAC card or redeem offer. Offer not valid to self-excluded/trespassed individuals or employees of participating hotels. Offer is non-negotiable non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other goods or services or combined with any other offer or complimentary. Offer is in Canadian dollars. Downloadable offer is non-cashable and must be played at the slot machine. Limit one offer per person per day. Offer valid for 24-hours after date of stay. Offer not valid between December 23rd - January 2nd Redemption may be refused should Fallsview Casino Resort or Casino Niagara suspect a voucher is being redeemed contrary to the program’s intended purpose. Maximum of 26 offers can be redeemed in a calendar year per individual. Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara reserve the right to modify or cancel this program or offer at any time without notice. Not responsible for lost or stolen coupons. Play. Smart. www.playsmart.ca.
Wine country touring pass: One voucher per two guests. Voucher must be presented to redeem offer. This pass is not for re-sale and may not be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offers and tours are subject to change. Reservations are highly recommended for tours at Peller Estates and Trius Winery, and based on availability. Tours are offered throughout the day, 7 days per week. Reservations are not required for tastings. Please call 1.888.673.5537 or visit peller.com or triuswines.com to book a tour. Offer not valid in July or August, December 25th & January 1st, 2020.
$113 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(500 Member Ratings)