$77 & up – Wisconsin: Door County Stay into June, 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Dash off to Door County, called "The Cape Cod of the Great Lakes," for its charming, small-town, coastal vibe and "peaceful shores" (Lonely Planet). This same deal sold out fast last year, so we recommend acting now.
- Stay in an upgraded Deluxe Suite Sunday-Thursday
- $77 per night ... May 5-30
- $83 per night ... select June 2-13
- $143 per night ... June 16-27
- Whirlpool Suites are also discounted and are +$6 per night
- Weekends available at regular rates for a longer stay
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults allowed at higher rates
- Children 6 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Surrounded by small towns, beaches, state parks, cherry orchards, wineries, lighthouses and art galleries
- Deluxe Suites feature a private patio or balcony and a gas fireplace
- Has a heated outdoor pool, an indoor pool and a hot tub
- Free Wi-Fi and a coffee/tea bar
- Travel + Leisure called Ephraim "a picture of perfection"
Located minutes from Sister Bay, Peninsula State Park and other top Door County attractions, the Somerset Inn and Suites is close to all the things that bring tourists to Wisconsin's Door County, a "quaintly all-American vacation" destination (Wall Street Journal).
The Somerset Inn and Suites is a small, 38-room inn in Ephraim, a town that's "a picture of perfection" (Travel + Leisure). The inn sits on 5 acres of woodlands just minutes from the Great Lakes waterfront, and rooms feature private balconies or patios, a fridge and microwave, coffeemaker and free Wi-Fi. Room types range from double-queen rooms up to suites with fireplaces and whirlpools.
The hotel has a heated outdoor pool available seasonally and a year-round indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a small game room and playground -- guests are also free to use the outdoor gas grills and picnic areas.
The inn is just a five-minute drive from Door County's famous Peninsula State Park, with 8 miles of shoreline and the Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, and in the other direction is Sister Bay, famous for its antique shops, public waterfront and marina, art galleries and restaurant destinations including classic Wisconsin supper clubs, freshly made cheese and Swedish delicacies.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Front desk hours are 8:00AM to 9:00PM.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
For arrivals outside of the opening hours, please contact the hotel directly for further information.
Front desk hours are 8:00AM to 9:00PM.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 6 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$77 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(46 Member Ratings)