Why We Love It
- This Georgian townhouse is in Tenby, in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, overlooking Carmarthen Bay
- There's a heated outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub, a sauna, a games lounge and gardens
- The hotel has a private path down to the Blue Flag North Beach on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path
- It's a 10-minute walk from Castle Beach and Tenby town centre
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Fourcroft Hotel is in Tenby, a seaside town on the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, that is described as a "postcard-maker's dream" by Lonely Planet.
This Georgian townhouse is on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path and overlooks Tenby's old fishing harbour on Carmarthen Bay, and has its own private path down to the Blue Flag North Beach.
It's a 10-minute walk from Castle Beach and the town centre, where you'll find the Tenby Museum and Art Gallery, and an array of pubs, cafés and independent stores. Boats run to Caldey Island from Tenby Harbour, every day except Sunday, throughout the summer months. The Blue Lagoon Water Park and the Oakwood Theme Park are both less than 30 minutes away by car.
According to The Daily Telegraph, "the soul of Fourcroft comes from the sprinkle of personal touches, such as salvaged cinema seats from the local picture house and walls of family photos." The baby-blue hotel, which was built in 1832, features a restaurant with bay views, as well as a bar, a heated outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), a hot tub, a sauna, a games lounge and gardens.
- "The Fourcroft Hotel, with views across the crescent of Carmarthen Bay, has morphed from a temperance hotel in the 1940s to a traditional Welsh coastal hotel, offering original Georgian features, a focus on the family-friendly and direct access to the town’s popular shoreline" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Games room
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: There is no extra bed available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Charges will apply. Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(344 Member Ratings)