Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Why We Love It
- Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture
- Made the Gold List by Conde Nast Traveler in 2018
- Cool off with eight pools and a 92-foot waterslide; according to Conde Nast Traveler, Marilyn Monroe’s favorite pool is located here
- Activities include live music, wine tastings, kids' cooking classes, movies and more
"Favored Phoenix address of celebrities" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
Rich in history, design and elegance, the Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, first opened in 1929. This luxury hotel attracted many celebrities over the years -- Irving Berlin wrote “White Christmas” while sitting poolside, and Marilyn Monroe called the Catalina Pool her favorite. Ronald and Nancy Reagan honeymooned in one of the suites.
The grounds are dressed with 39 acres of stunning fountains, winding walkways and color-popping flowerbeds, eight swimming pools and a top-rated, full-service spa. Don’t miss out on the Aromatherapy massages, which combine soothing oils and heated stones during a full-body massage. Golf fanatics can indulge in a round at either of the two 18-hole PGA golf courses housed at the Arizona Biltmore Country Club next door to the resort.
Any of the resort’s five restaurants, notably the Wright's at the Biltmore, and room service can help fight breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert cravings all hours of the day.
Wander into a few shops dotted throughout the resort that feature women’s fashion, resort wear, jewelry and souvenirs, or take the shuttle to Biltmore Fashion Park for stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Ralph Lauren and Lululemon Athletica.
Note: A $28 nightly resort fee covers access to the spa and fitness center, high-speed Internet access, local area shuttle service and use of an 18-hole putting course.
- "For more than 80 years, this resort has been the favored Phoenix address of celebrities, politicians, and old money, and the distinctive cast-cement blocks inspired by a Frank Lloyd Wright design make it a unique architectural gem" -- Frommer's
- "Unlike many Phoenix resorts, it’s understated and elegant—a sophisticated gray stone carved with Wright’s signature angles" -- Travel + Leisure
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.