$124 – Baltimore: Waterfront Stay in Historic Fells Point
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Inn at Henderson Wharf is ideally located for strolls along the harbor and exploring lively Fells Point, home to some of the city's most popular pubs and restaurants. Members save 45% into the new year.
"This upscale boutique hotel offers exceptional freebies" -- Oyster.com
- Stay in a Garden View Queen Room
- $136-$205 per night ... check in most dates Oct. 3 - Dec. 30
- $124-$159 per night ... check in most dates January-February
- All guests receive complimentary breakfast, wine reception and nightcap
- Upgrade to a Harbor View Two Queen Room for +$45 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of US $9.95 per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, shuttle service to sister hotels, access to the Maryland Athletic Club fitness classes and more
- Self-parking is $20 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Charming waterfront boutique hotel in an 1800s tobacco warehouse
- Located next to its own marina in historic Fells Point, home to many pubs, restaurants and art galleries
- All guests receive complimentary butler and shuttle service
Originally constructed as a tobacco warehouse in 1893, the Inn at Henderson Wharf maintains the large windows and brick exterior of its former life, but inside it's been transformed to accommodate contemporary travelers. The boutique hotel is set upon the water’s edge on the peninsula for which Fells Point was named. Adjacent to the property is a marina with slips to 150 feet, making the inn popular with visiting yachters.
Guest rooms, with one or two queen beds, feature exposed brick walls and plantation shutters opening to views of the harbor, marina, gardens or surrounding neighborhood. For a quiet night, book a room facing the water. Fresh flowers decorate the rooms, and a personal butler is available around the clock to draw baths, press clothes and serve tea -- free of charge. Each morning begins with a complimentary breakfast buffet, while coffee and tea are available in the lobby 24 hours a day. After a day of sightseeing or meetings, guests can unwind at the afternoon wine-and-cheese hour (not available Sundays) hosted by the inn and end the evening with a complimentary Grand Marnier or Baileys Irish Cream nightcap paired with chocolate.
The daily destination fee covers guest perks including use of the Maryland Athletic Club’s fitness center and pools, shuttle service to Inner Harbor attractions and Johns Hopkins Hospital. Guests also have free access to Harbor Magic Signature Events including ghost tours and wine tastings.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Butler service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $9.95 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The car park fee includes in and out privileges. For over-sized vehicles please contact the property.
Car park fee: $20 plus tax per day.
The resort/facility fee includes: Access to Harbor Magic Signature Events; wireless high-speed internet in guest rooms, lobby and meeting rooms; Access to Maryland Athletic Club's (MAC Center) state-of-the-art pool and fitness facility; shuttle service to sister hotels (Pier 5 Hotel and Admiral Fell Inn) located near Johns Hopkins Hospital and Inner Harbor attractions; Domestic long distance phone calls; Daily newspaper; Morning coffee & tea service in lobby; wine reception; night caps; business services.
The car park fee includes in and out privileges. For over-sized vehicles please contact the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$124 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(16 Member Ratings)