$67-$112 – Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotel into Summer
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stays at this family-friendly Myrtle Beach resort are discounted up to 60% on winter and spring rates, with peak summer dates also on sale. Guests have access to the oceanfront property's indoor and outdoor pools as well as bicycles and beach amenities.
- Stay in an Ocean View room with balcony
- $67 per night ... daily through February
- $78-$112 per night ... daily March-April
- $112 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, May-June
- $168-$179 per night ... Friday-Saturday, May-June
- Bonus: Memorial Day Weekend and peak July-August summer dates are also on sale from $313-$448
What you need to know:
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $22 plus tax per night; the fee covers internet, self-parking, bike rentals, mini golf, beach towels and half off drinks (two per room) each evening and 10% off at the gift shop
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Oceanfront hotel renovated in early 2018
- All rooms have ocean views and private balconies
- Features two lazy rivers, multiple pools and miniature golf
- Resort fee includes bicycle rentals
Set across 27 acres on the south end of Myrtle Beach's Ocean Boulevard, the resort features private beaches and family-friendly activities, plus it's just steps away from Myrtle Beach State Park. The hotel is conveniently located within a 10-minute drive of the Myrtle Beach International Airport and the Market Common District.
At check-in, guests are welcomed with DoubleTree's signature warm chocolate chip cookies. Rooms were renovated in early 2018 and are equipped with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minifridges, microwaves and coffeemakers. All accommodations have private balconies with ocean views. Pet-friendly rooms with tile floors are also available.
The oceanfront resort features a new lobby, grab-and-go market and restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating that serves traditional Southern cuisine and seafood. A new pool bar opened this summer and offers frozen cocktails, ice cream, snow-cones and food from the grill. The property features multiple pools, two lazy rivers and an 18-hole mini golf course. Guests have access to the hotel's bicycles, board games and beach amenities.
2 lazy rivers
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 4pm. Bedding is based upon availability and will be chosen upon check-in.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Bedding is based upon availability and will be chosen upon check-in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Dogs are allowed on request, and will be charged $75 (subject to tax) per pet/ per night. Maximum amount charged is $300 (subject to tax). Maximum of 2 dogs per room. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of $22 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes: Internet access; self-parking; in-room bottled water daily; 50% off 2 drinks (beer or wine) daily for use from 4PM-8PM; on-site bicycle rentals; mini golf; board & life sized games; beach towels; 10% off gift shop; local & toll-free calls.
This fee includes: Internet access; self-parking; in-room bottled water daily; 50% off 2 drinks (beer or wine) daily for use from 4PM-8PM; on-site bicycle rentals; mini golf; board & life sized games; beach towels; 10% off gift shop; local & toll-free calls.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel is 100% non-smoking. If a smoking violation occurs, the guest will be charged a $200 (subject to tax) per night cleaning fee by the hotel.
Please note: The Kids Club is only open seasonally. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
$78 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(194 Member Ratings)