$109 – Shuswap Lake Escape w/$50 Resort Credit, 30% Off
Escape to the shores of Shuswap Lake, with this offer that saves 30% on stays at Quaaout Lodge at Talking Rock Golf Resort, a hideaway that celebrates First Nations' culture through food, activities and spa treatments.
- What's included:
- $109 per night ... Deluxe King Room with either a private balcony or walkout patio with a view of Little Shuswap Lake
- CA$50 nightly credit to put toward dining or the spa
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children 13 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel prior to 3 p.m. local time, 48 hours before arrival to avoid penalties
- The hotel is undergoing room renovations starting January, 2019 for approximately four months. Guests may experience some noise disturbances
- No resort fee
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: Ask the cultural coordinator to take you on a tour of the grounds.
Why We Love It
- Through winter, the area is ideal for snowshoeing, snowmobiling and glimpsing more visible wildlife like moose and coyotes
- The resort is a 50-minute drive from Kamloops
- The Le7ke Spa -- inspired by First Nations' decor -- has an infrared sauna, a Vichy shower room and a pool
- The on-site Jack Sam's Restaurant and Lounge serves dishes with an indigenous influence
Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort is a beachfront resort in the B.C. interior between the Rockies and the Pacific coast. Take in natural surroundings in any season and get a taste of local First Nations traditions and food.
On-site activities include bocce, canoeing and golf on the 18-hole championship course. Several First Nations interpretive areas, such as a traditional sweat lodge, are open for guests to learn more about the culture of the Little Shuswap territory. Jack Sam’s Restaurant & Lounge has views of Little Shuswap Lake and serves traditional dishes inspired by local flavours and ingredients like elk, bison and salmon.
Rooms are decorated in crisp neutrals and have a minifridge, coffee maker, 37-inch HDTV and bathrobes. Each deluxe room has a private balcony or patio looking out onto the lake and mountains. All guests enjoy access to the sand beach, the on-site fitness centre, and an indoor pool and whirlpool. This hotel is pet-friendly.
Nearby attractions include the Treetop Flyers zip line and walking tours with the Adams River Salmon Society. The BC Wildlife Park, Cascades Casino and Secwepemc Museum are all 30-45 minutes away by car.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to
Minimum age required to check-in: 19
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 13 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request (and based on availability), for one child up to age 3: CA$10.00 (subject to tax) per night. Twin cot available on request (and based on availability), for one adult: CA$25.00 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Extra person charge is CA$20 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Pets are allowed on request for CA$15.00 (subject to tax) per night for one pet up to two nights, CA$30.00 (subject to tax) for two pets up to two nights, CA$30.00 (subject to tax) per night for one pet three to four nights and CA$60.00 (subject to tax) for two pets three to four nights. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel is undergoing room renovations starting January 2019 for approximately four months; guests may experience some noise disturbances.
$109 / night
When You Can Go
Through April 7
Getting ThereQuaaout Lodge is just off the Trans-Canada Highway. The resort is halfway between Vancouver and Calgary, a 45-minute drive from Kamloops or a two-hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport.
For a more scenic route from Vancouver, take Highway 99, otherwise known as the Sea-to-Sky Highway, for dramatic ocean and mountain views. This route takes about two hours longer than the direct four-hour drive on the Trans-Canada Highway.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(28 Member Ratings)