$172-$218 – NYC 4-Star Hotel near Empire State Building
Why We Love This Deal
Located two blocks from the Empire State Building, the Arlo Nomad, a trendy micro-hotel with sleek, contemporary rooms, is offering discounted rates through the summer, including weekends.
- Travel March 4-31 and July 8 - Sept. 2
- Stay in a City View Queen
- $172-$218 per night ... Thursday-Monday
- $252-$263 per night ... Tuesday-Wednesday
- Surrounding dates, including April-June, are also on sale
- Bonus: Stay July 1-7 for $183 per night
- Includes 15% off food, drinks and snacks at Bodega
What You Need to Know
- 3-night minimum length of stay on Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- No extra beds or cribs are available; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding (on request)
- These rates are refundable; cancel 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one-night room-and-tax penalty
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $29, plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, wine happy-hour (5:30-7:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday), water upon arrival, and access to bicycles, fitness classes and digital newspapers
- Valet parking is $55 per night plus tax
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hip hotel designed with inviting, cozy common spaces plus a rooftop bar
- Located two blocks from the Empire State Building
- Home to "Top Chef" contestant Dale Talde's first Manhattan restaurant, Massoni
Less than two years old, the Arlo NoMad is located in the trendy NoMad district, just two blocks from the Empire State Building.
Championing the micro-hotel concept, rooms are small but "with big personalities thanks to boho-chic decor and thoughtful amenities" (Condé Naste Traveler) like modular furniture, mini-fridges, an open-closet system with adjustable hanging pegs, rain showers, Blind Barber bath products, hand-held clothing steamers and automated window shades. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide rooms with plenty of natural light.
Guests are encouraged to check out the NoMad Bodega, a well-stocked 24-hour spot offering a great selection of eclectic local snacks, plus Joe coffee and a daily selection of pizzas and sandwiches. For something a little heartier, head to the on-site Massoni restaurant. "Top Chef" contestant Dale Talde serves up his "inauthentic Italian" concept with partners David Massoni and John Bush for their first Manhattan restaurant.
Don't miss the cozy second-floor library that shifts from a co-working space during the day to an evening hangout space with cocktails and small bites provided by the second floor Barlo. The seasonal rooftop bar, The Heights, serves inventive cocktails, along with uptown and downtown views.
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $29 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Urban Fee (listed as Facility Fee) includes:
Valet service fee: $55 plus tax per day.
The Urban Fee (listed as Facility Fee) includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$172 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(46 Member Ratings)