$149-$172 – NYC: 4-Star Hotel near Empire State Building
Located two blocks from the Empire State Building, the Arlo Nomad, a trendy micro-hotel with sleek, contemporary rooms, is offering discounted rates through the winter, including weekends.
- What's included:
- Travel January through March
- Stay in an Urban Queen
- $149-$172 per night ... Thursday-Sunday
- $183-$206 per night ... Monday-Wednesday
- October-December also on sale, including Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks
- Includes 15% off food, drinks and snacks at Bodega
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- No extra beds or cribs are available; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding (on request)
- These rates are refundable; cancel 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one-night room-and-tax penalty
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $29, plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, wine happy-hour (5:30-7:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday), water upon arrival, and access to bicycles, fitness classes and digital newspapers
- Valet parking is $55 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: See New York City’s quintessential holiday show, the "Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes," with this deal that saves up to 35% on tickets.
Why We Love It
- Hip hotel designed with inviting, cozy common spaces plus a rooftop bar
- Located two blocks from the Empire State Building
- Home to "Top Chef" contestant Dale Talde's first Manhattan restaurant, Massoni
Less than two years old, the Arlo NoMad is located in the trendy NoMad district, just two blocks from the Empire State Building.
Championing the micro-hotel concept, rooms are small but "with big personalities thanks to boho-chic decor and thoughtful amenities" (Condé Naste Traveler) like modular furniture, mini-fridges, an open-closet system with adjustable hanging pegs, rain showers, Blind Barber bath products, hand-held clothing steamers and automated window shades. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide rooms with plenty of natural light.
Guests are encouraged to check out the NoMad Bodega, a well-stocked 24-hour spot offering a great selection of eclectic local snacks, plus Joe coffee and a daily selection of pizzas and sandwiches. For something a little heartier, head to the on-site Massoni restaurant. "Top Chef" contestant Dale Talde serves up his "inauthentic Italian" concept with partners David Massoni and John Bush for their first Manhattan restaurant.
Don't miss the cozy second-floor library that shifts from a co-working space during the day to an evening hangout space with cocktails and small bites provided by the second floor Barlo. The seasonal rooftop bar, The Heights, serves inventive cocktails, along with uptown and downtown views.
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds and infant cribs are not available.
Extra beds and infant cribs are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $29 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Urban Fee (listed as Facility Fee) of $31.57 including tax includes:
The Urban Fee (listed as Facility Fee) of $31.57 including tax includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $55.00 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$149 / night
When You Can Go
Travel January through March; October-December also on sale
Getting ThereIt’s about 30-45 minutes by taxi from JFK Airport, depending on traffic. The fare is approximately $50, before tip and toll. To reach the hotel by public transportation, take the AirTrain from JFK to Jamaica Station and then catch the E train into Manhattan. The 34th Street subway station is a 10-minute walk away.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(17 Member Ratings)