JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- 50-acre resort with seven restaurants and two pools
- Complimentary shuttle to the Strip
- 11 nearby golf courses
"The peaceful antithesis of the Strip, and you’ll be amazed how relaxing Las Vegas can be" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Set on 50 rolling acres of palm trees and gardens with views of the mountains, JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort is only 20 minutes from the Strip but feels a world away. Those looking to play golf or get pampered have come to the right place -- the resort’s Spa Aquae is one of the biggest in town, and the hotel’s concierge can arrange tee times at one of the 11 nearby golf courses.
The smoke-free guest rooms are spread out in low-rise Spanish Mission-style buildings and accommodations include mini fridges and flat-screen televisions. The marble bathrooms boast rainfall showers and Jacuzzi tubs. Ground-floor units have patios, the Strip is visible from the Spa Tower’s higher floors, and Palms Tower looks out at the mountains.
Guests have year-round access to the fitness center as well as use of the waterfall swimming pool and whirlpool tub from March through October. The property also has a volleyball court and a bocce ball court. The adjoining Rampart Casino is connected to the hotel and includes table games, a sports book and over a thousand slot machines. There are seven restaurants and lounges on site, including famed chef Gustav Mauler’s Spiedini Italian, Japanese teppanyaki and a lounge with live music most nights.
- "If you have a penchant for pampering and personal service ... this stunner in Summerlin is for you" -- Fodor’s
- "Located seemingly a million miles from the crazy that is Sin City, the entire place feels like an oasis in the middle of a neon desert" -- Frommer’s
- "The resort’s spacious rooms are more luxurious than anything you’d usually encounter at a Marriott" -- TimeOut Las Vegas
General The hotel guestrooms are smoke free, the casino allows smoking.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to the age of 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request; free of charge for children.
Extra bed available on request: free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A Resort Fee of $19.99 (subject to tax) per night applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The pool closes on Oct 29th 2017 and reopens on March 2, 2018.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.