The Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead
Why We Love It
- Elegant hotel within walking distance of Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza
- Near MARTA stops with easy access to downtown attractions
- Club Level rooms include access to a private concierge and free breakfast
- Indoor lap pool with four lanes and companion hot tub
"The grande dame of Atlanta's luxury hotels" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Surrounded by the mansions of Atlanta’s most affluent residents, the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead offers accommodations and amenities luxurious enough to compete with its neighbors. The hotel is across the street from Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza, giving guests easy access to some of the city’s finest restaurants and most exclusive shopping. Although not near downtown's landmarks, the property is within a 15-minute walk of two MARTA lines which transport visitors to popular attractions like the World of Coca-Cola and CNN Center.
Upon entering the 22-story hotel, guests are immediately immersed in elegance from the mahogany-paneled lobby bedecked in English antiques and artwork to rooms celebrating Southern charm with garden prints, pastel walls and fresh-cut flowers. Lavish touches like Waterford chandeliers and marble fireplaces are balanced with modern amenities like flat-screen televisions, 400-thread-count sheets and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads. Visitors can upgrade to the Club Level for access to a private lounge and concierge, a complimentary continental breakfast and evening cordials with chocolates.
The Café’s Sunday brunch is a “can’t miss” according to past guests. Each afternoon, a proper high tea attracts guests and locals to the Lobby Lounge, where live jazz is performed into the evening. The spa includes indulgent extras like air filters, yoga mats and sound machines while guests also have access to an indoor lap pool with a hot tub and terrace.
- "Chic opulence is the name of the game at this fantastic spot in tony Lenox" -- Zagat
- "One of the most coveted and prestigious locations in the city" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.