Member Exclusive – Suites thru Summer at 5-Star Resort on the Strip
Travelzoo members can take advantage of exclusive prices at this elegant all-suite property on the Las Vegas Stirp.
- $145-$213 per night ... May 27-31; June 10-22, 24-28; July 1-5, 8-12, 21-26, 29-31; Aug. 1-3, 26-30; Sept. 2-5, 16-20
- Weekends and other dates are also discounted by 10% for Travelzoo members
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional guests are $101 (subject to tax) per guest, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel up to 72 hours before arrival
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $94 (including tax) per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access and more
- Dogs (up to two per room, maximum combined weight of 70 pounds) are allowed in the Vdog Suite only
- Self-parking is $65 per day and available at the adjacent Aria Resort & Casino
What you need to know:
"Spacious, modern digs blow you away with beautiful views and to-die-for bathrooms" -- Zagat
Why We Love It
- Non-gaming, nonsmoking all-suite hotel at CityCenter
- Pet-friendly property has a small dog park
- Spa featuring smoothie bar and eucalyptus steam room
- Eco-friendly property earned the LEED Gold certification
One of three posh properties in the CityCenter complex, the Vdara is a non-gaming, nonsmoking property better known for its deluxe suites and upscale spa than casino floors and card tables. Connected to the Bellagio by an elevated walkway, the upscale hotel offers easy access to the Strip for guests looking to get in on the gambling action.
The modern all-suite property features apartment-style accommodations with open floor plans, large windows and the choice of one or two bedrooms. All condos include free Wi-Fi, kitchenettes, flat-screen televisions, dining tables and custom-designed artwork.
Dining options include upscale bar food and drinks at Vice Versa Patio & Lounge, American cuisine at Market Cafe Vdara and a breakfast bar on weekends. At the private pool, guests can enjoy made-to-order cocktails and even suntan lotion brought directly to their lounge chairs. Pampering continues at the spa with lavish touches like a eucalyptus steam room and smoothie bar, included with treatments.
- "Cool sophistication, generously apportioned apartments and warm hospitality merge seamlessly" -- Lonely Planet
- "Vdara Hotel & Spa features everything you need for a self-catering luxury escape" -- Gayot.com
- "Hotel-condo, with beautiful, independently owned suites" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. All rooms have sofa beds.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests regardless of age is $50.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
All rooms have sofa beds.
Pets: Dogs (Up to 2 per room, maximum weight for one dog: 70 pounds or combined weight of 70 pounds) are allowed in the Vdog Suite only.
A resort/facility fee of $39 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes:
The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A nightly incidental hold of $100.00 with a maximum of $400.00 (subject to tax) will be placed on the credit card presented upon check-in. Any unused portion of the hold will be released upon check-out and, based on your bank or financial institution, could take 7-14 days for the funds to be completely released. The incidental hold amount is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $30.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
When You Can Go
Getting ThereThe hotel is four miles from McCarran International Airport, and visitors can expect to pay approximately $25 in cab fare to reach their destination.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(29 Member Ratings)