Mondrian Los Angeles
Why We Love It
- Chic celeb-favorite boutique hotel on the Sunset Strip
- Guests are guaranteed access to Skybar, one of L.A.'s toughest doors
- On-site restaurant menu crafted by ABC’s The Taste and Top Chef alum Brian Malarkey
- Features a rooftop pool with cabanas as well as a 24-hour fitness center
"Full of beautiful people and remains visually stunning, with gorgeous views of the city" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Holding prime real estate on the Sunset Strip, the Mondrian Los Angeles has been one of Tinseltown’s hippest hotels for over a decade. Thirty-foot mahogany doors reveal the stylish lobby where the party begins at a free-standing bar with futuristic décor. From there, good times lead all the way to the rooftop Sky Bar, still one of the most exclusive nightclubs in town – but hotel guests are guaranteed admission.
Nearly every room has floor-to-ceiling windows providing panoramic city views but double-paned glass keeps out noise from the street below and the late-night party above. All rooms feature bamboo floors, chandeliers, flat-screen televisions concealed in oversized mirrors and rain showerheads in the bathrooms. Mainly studios and suites, most accommodations include kitchens with eat-in tables and the option to have private dinner delivered.
The sparkling pool is flush with its surrounding teak deck and plays soothing underwater music. Surrounded by cabanas and padded white chaise lounges, the rooftop is ideal for taking in views of downtown and at night is transformed by hundreds of flickering lanterns. The hotel’s fitness center is located on the first floor, includes a steam room and is open around the clock to keep all guests red carpet ready.
A menu of fresh, locally-sourced cuisine was curated by ABC’s The Taste and Top Chef alum Brian Malarkey for meals at Ivory on Sunset. The relax restaurant has a laidback, elegant ambiance with the option to dine indoors amid the chic yet rustic space or on the terrace under the stars.
- "Though not the fanciest hotel in town, this one is certainly among the hippest" -- Gayot.com
- “A Sunset Strip institution for more than a decade” -- Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 23.14 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.