The Pearl New York
Why We Love It
- Hotel is across the street from Eugene O’Neill Theatre, home of “Book of Mormon”
- Freebies include breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi and nightly wine and cheese hour
- Chic rooms feature blackout curtains, iPod docks and Keurig coffee makers
- Times Square and Central Park within a 15-minute walk
"Wonderful little hotel tucked smack-dab in the middle of the Theater District" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
From The Pearl Hotel in Manhattan’s Theater District, guests can walk just three blocks to bustling Times Square, four blocks to the iconic Rockefeller Center and reach Central Park with a 15-minute walk. The boutique hotel’s glass entryway opens to a chic black, white and wood lobby lit by white spheres suspended from double-height ceilings.
A stylish seating area has a snack station where Wolfgang Puck coffee and tea are available all day, and a wine hour is hosted nightly. The second floor has a fitness center and a lounge where a complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning.
Rooms are decorated in soothing earth tones with cool blue and coffee-brown accents. Guests will find Keurig coffee machines, free Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations and blackout curtains for a good night’s rest in the city that never sleeps.
The hotel’s E&E Grill House features a menu of prime cuts from around the world in a casually elegant setting. The restaurant’s brunch is popular with locals and visitors alike. Those in town for a show are just around the corner from Broadway and across the street from Eugene O’Neill Theatre, home to the acclaimed “Book of Mormon” musical.
- "This boutique hotel emphasizes a personalized experience, yet captures the vibrancy that is Times Square" -- Gayot.com
- "In the heart of New York City's theater district, the Pearl offers plush, handsome rooms" -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.