$177 – Laguna Beach Hotel w/Breakfast & $25 Credit
Located in one of the best beach towns in Southern California (Travel Channel) and just one block from the ocean, this Laguna Beach property is offering Travelzoo members exclusive savings of 40%.
- What's included:
- Travel through Dec. 30
- $177 per night, Sunday-Thursday
- $223 per night, Friday-Saturday
- $47 daily food-and-beverage credit; use it to take advantage of the popular Rooftop Lounge at sunset
- All guests get a daily breakfast buffet (included in the additional resort fee) plus Travelzoo members get two daily mimosas during breakfast ($32 value)
- Stay in a Spanish room with a queen bed; upgrade to a Casa Surf room for +$64 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; maximum room occupancy is two guests
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $16 ($18.24 tax-inclusive) per night; the fee covers buffet breakfast, parking, gym access, Wi-Fi, beach towels and chairs
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Historic Laguna Beach property boasting Mission-style architecture
- Adjacent to the secluded Cress Street Beach
- Spectacular ocean views from The Rooftop Lounge
- Listed among the top 20 beach hotels by Sunset magazine
La Casa del Camino is a historic Laguna Beach hotel blending Spanish Mission-style exteriors with a relaxed California energy. Named one of the top 20 beach hotels by Sunset magazine, the hotel has attracted Hollywood celebrities, local residents and visitors since 1929.
Spanish-style guest rooms at the hotel are furnished with antique, hand-carved furnishings and Moroccan tile bathrooms. Guests can also stay in ocean-inspired surf rooms and spacious California beach house accommodations. Amenities are covered by the daily resort fee and include Wi-Fi, breakfast buffets, parking, business center, access to the Art of Fitness gym, beach towels, umbrellas and chairs for the beach.
Off the main lobby, K'ya Bistro serves over 50 globally-inspired small plates (all under $15) and a carefully curated wine list. Guests should head up to The Rooftop for spectacular ocean views, California fare and a craft cocktail. In the late afternoon, enjoy happy hour specials from both restaurants.
Visitors can easily access Orange County's stunning beaches, coves and bluffs, including the secluded Cress Street Beach steps away. The hotel is just a five-minute drive from Laguna Art Museum and less than 10 minutes from Crystal Cove State park.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11:30am.
Children and additional guests: Children welcome. Infant's cribs are available on request; free of charge. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets (up to 35lbs) are allowed on request, and will be charged $35 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of $18.24 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$177 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Dec. 30
Getting ThereThe hotel is 25 minutes from John Wayne Orange County Airport and an hour from Los Angeles International Airport. On-site parking is available for guests and included in the resort fee.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(130 Member Ratings)