$232 & up – Hip Nashville 4-Star Boutique Hotel, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Explore honky-tonks, bluegrass bars and loads of barbecue in the popular Gulch neighborhood while saving up to 50% at this "unapologetically trendy" yet "unpretentious hotel" (Fodor's) that's made it on U.S. News' and Conde Nast's Best of Nashville lists.
"The ultimate boutique hotel experience [with] one of the best rooftop lounges in Nashville" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Accommodations in a Neighborhood View Double bedroom (floors 3-8)
- $255-$313 per night ... check in July-August
- $313-$359 per night ... check in September-October
- $232 per night ... check in November-December
- Complimentary valet parking (reg. $42 per night), plus enhanced Wi-Fi (reg. $9.95 per night)
- Upgrade to a Neighborhood View King for +$37; +$72 for a City View King (floors 9-11)
- Alternatively, spring for the Thompson Suite for +$256, and enjoy panoramic views of Music City and an extra 400 square-feet of space
What You Need to Know
- King rooms and suites accommodate up to two guests; double rooms accommodate up to four
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Neighbors iconic bluegrass spot Station Inn and a five-minute drive to historic Music Row
- In an interview with People Magazine, Nashville resident Kristin Cavallari named the hotel's L.A. Jackson rooftop bar among her seven favorite stops in the city
- Utterly Nashvillian perks include curated vinyls from Jack White's Third Man Records and Marshall bluetooth speakers in guest rooms
- Accommodations here earn rave reviews: "You'll want to steal the sheets off the bed" (Conde Nast Traveler)
Situated in the trendy Gulch neighborhood, the Thompson Nashville blends seamlessly into its style-focused environs. Guest rooms outfitted with mid-century-inspired furnishings sport hardwood floors inlaid with planks recovered from historic buildings around the city. Bathrooms featuring rainfall showers, subway tiles and marble countertops are enclosed by country-chic sliding barn doors. Then there's the view: All rooms come with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the neighborhood (we recommend reserving on an upper floor for the best vantages).
It's a quick walk or drive to the neon-lit bars, honky-tonks and restaurants on Broadway; however, guests would be remiss not to explore the surrounding area. The Thompson shares a block with the storied Station Inn bluegrass bar -- country music legends Alan Jackson and Dierks Bentley have both played here. The hotel also sits kitty-corner to foodie favorite Biscuit Love and is less than seven minutes walking from local mainstay Arnold's Country Kitchen.
Although Nashville never lacks for tasty grub, we suggest trying the hotel's Marsh House restaurant, which specializes in Southern-style seafood like ham-wrapped Tennessee trout and chargrilled oysters. There's also an on-site coffee shop, as well as the top-rated L.A. Jackson rooftop bar, where guests can sip craft beer and cocktails over sweeping views of the Music City Skyline.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Maximum of 2 pets per room, dogs and cats only.
Maximum weight of 40 pounds.
Maximum of 2 pets per room, dogs and cats only.
Fees: Valet service fee: $42 plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$232 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(49 Member Ratings)