$204.06 – Sonoma Coast B&B Stay incl. $50 Credit
Explore beautiful Sonoma Wine Country and save 40% on stays along with a resort credit of up to $75 with this exclusive offer.
- What's included:
- Travel through January
- $204.06 per night ... Monday-Thursday
- $226.86 per night ... Sundays
- $318.06 per night ... Friday-Saturday (2-night minimum required on Saturdays)
- $50 credit per stay to use toward Litchfield's restaurant or $75 credit per stay with multi-night stays (restaurant is closed Monday-Tuesday, so credit will be for the spa on those nights)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Maximum occupancy in the queen and king rooms is two guests
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival are nonrefundable; cancellations outside the 14 days will be charged a $50 administration fee
- A daily resort fee of $20 plus tax is not included in the room rate and covers breakfast for two, parking, a complimentary wine hour from 4:30-5:30 p.m. and Wi-Fi
- Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a nonrefundable fee of $79.80 per night on checkout
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Hotel is within driving distance to 40 wineries
- Secluded patios and wood-burning fireplace in each room
- Sits in the Russian River Valley
- Nine-hole putting green on site
Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa is a quaint and charming stay located in California Wine Country. The hotel is an easy drive to more than 40 wineries in the Russian River Valley. The hotel is also located just six miles from Bodega Bay, a quintessential California coastline.
The rooms are spacious and relaxing with secluded patios and wood-burning fireplaces; most even have radiant heated flooring in the bathrooms. All king rooms also boast in-room Jacuzzi tubs.The décor is inspired by the Italian countryside, with slate flooring, rustic beam ceilings and calming earth tones.
The hotel restaurant, with new executive chef Ivan Rodriguez, serves dishes with organic ingredients and wines from the local wineries. The on-site nine-hole putting green is a nice activity between wine tastings as is the spa. Some of the best Sonoma wineries, as noted by Food & Wine magazine, are an easy 30-minute drive north into the Russian River wine region. The hotel is also close to several Sonoma County parks, where guests can take a picnic and soak up the natural beauty – or, for those who prefer retail therapy, the Coddingtown Mall, Montgomery Village and Santa Rosa Plaza are all an easy drive from the hotel.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
Internet The charge for WiFi is $9.50 per day plus tax. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Please contact the hotel if you will be arriving after 9pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $50 per night on checkout.
A resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee (with tax is $22.80) includes the following and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The Resort Fee (with tax is $22.80) includes the following and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The charge for WiFi is $9.50 per day plus tax. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
$204.06 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through January
Getting ThereSonoma Coast Villas & Spa is about a 35 minute drive from Santa Rosa Airport (STS) and about a 2-hour drive from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(60 Member Ratings)