Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond hotel favored by Hollywood elite for its luxury and privacy
- $38 million renovations completed in 2012
- Rooftop pool with cabanas available to rent for alfresco spa treatments
- Free limousine rides within a two-mile radius
"Top-of-the-line everything is the name of the game at this near-perfect Beverly Grove treat" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Overflowing bouquets of lilacs perfume the opulent lobby of the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles Beverly Hills. Lavishly decorated with marble floors, a floral motif and chandeliers, the hotel gives off a 1940s Old Hollywood vibe. Guests are treated like movie stars with complimentary limo service within a two-mile radius of the hotel.
Every guest room has a private balcony, which floods the creamy walls and blond wood floors with LA sunshine. Rooms have flat-screen televisions, large marble bathrooms, Wi-Fi and DVD players. Each room is outfitted with an iPad presenting hotel information in addition to apps for ordering room service and offering over 100 workouts from a local boutique gym to accompany mats and resistance bands delivered upon request.
The rooftop pool is filled with salt water and has a soft bottom, giving the feeling of bouncing as guests walk through the water. Lined with lime green lounge chairs and six cabanas, the pool is a great place to spot Hollywood stars, especially during awards season. Visitors can rent the cabanas for outdoor spa services or enjoy the full menu of treatments in the crystal and white indoor spa. The pool’s sundeck also includes a tented exercise center and a Jacuzzi.
Modern Italian cuisine is prepared by reality TV show "Chef Wanted" winner Mette Williams at the hotel’s Culina restaurant. On Sundays, an extensive brunch buffet is served including organic, vegan and gluten free options. For a light meal or a healthy smoothie, visitors can dine poolside on the tropically landscaped terrace; the hotel even has a separate kosher kitchen.
Located just a quarter mile from Rodeo Drive, this property is at the epicenter of Los Angeles’ swankiest neighborhood near designer boutiques and see-and-be-seeing dining options like Spago, Chi Lin and Cecconi’s.
- "Attracts a mix of A-list jet-setters loyal to the Four Seasons brand and an L.A. showbiz crowd" -- Frommer’s
- "A see-and-be-seen scene at the rooftop pool, where Hollywood bigwigs review scripts over Bellinis and divas disappear into poolside cabanas for their afternoon massages" -- Travel + Leisure
- "The hotel spa is an exclusive sanctuary for the senses" -- Gayot
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.