$132 & up – Utah Resort near Capitol Reef National Park
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With stunning views of the red-rock cliffs and easy access to all the canyons, domes and hiking trails of Capitol Reef National Park, this trip is truly unique -- especially since members have the option to stay in a teepee or covered wagon. Dates into October are discounted 35%.
- Stay in a King or Double Queen room with a balcony through Oct. 19
- $132-$154 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $165-$187 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- $28 horseback riding credit per stay
- Starting at $220 per night, guests can book a more adventurous stay (that still has air conditioning and a private bathroom); August-September options include:
- Covered wagon with a King bed and two bunk beds
- Teepee with one King bed
What You Need to Know
- Horseback riding credit only valid through Oct. 19
- Teepees require a 2-night minimum length of stay
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Full deposit required at time of booking; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival or forfeit the deposit
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The resort boasts remarkable views of the red-rock cliffs
- Unique lodging options include an upgraded teepee or covered-wagon experience
- Take in picturesque views on horseback tours, off-road Jeep tours and even hikes with llamas
- Grand Staircase, Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park are just a few hours away
Capitol Reef Resort, best known for its remarkable red-rock views, sits on the edge of Capitol Reef National Park. An ideal spot for starting any hiking adventure, the natural landmark "is a natural kaleidoscopic feast for the eyes" (Fodor's) and filled with cliffs, canyons, domes and natural bridges. Discover the beautiful outdoors with a Jeep or horseback tour.
Modern and spacious rooms are decorated in earth tones and come with complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests can also upgrade to a more authentic Western experience by booking a stay in a covered wagon or teepee, each with a private bathroom. The property also has an outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
A few hours from Grand Staircase, Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park, the Capitol Reef is a perfect home base for day trips. Guests can also drive along Utah’s Scenic Byway 12 to learn about nearby historic towns and grab a bite to eat.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding available upon request, in the Teepee room only: 25 USD plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding available upon request, in the Teepee room only: 25 USD plus tax, per night.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$132 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.