The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
Why We Love This Hotel
- AAA 5-Diamond hotel walking distance to Georgetown and Dupont Circle
- Club Level earns free use of adjacent Equinox ($15 for other guests)
- Westend Bistro named to Washingtonian’s “100 Very Best Restaurants” list in 2015
- Luxe treatments including 24-karat gold facial offered at the on-site spa
A block from Washington Circle, the Ritz is centrally-located in D.C. near historic Georgetown, trendy Dupont, and the museums and monuments of the National Mall. Fresh flowers and sparkling chandeliers lighten the wood-paneled lobby adorned with muted paintings and a grand fireplace.
Rooms look out at the hotel’s courtyard or surrounding West End neighborhood and feature flat-screen HD TVs, Egyptian cotton sheets, marble bathrooms and iPod docking stations. Suites include libraries, dining rooms and additional half baths. Guests in Club Level Rooms enjoy free use of the neighboring Equinox Sports Club and all other guests can work out there for $15 per day.
The hotel’s Westend Bistro is popular with visitors and locals alike, earning a spot on the Washingtonian’s list of “100 Very Best Restaurants” in 2015. Each Wednesday, a crowd gathers for cocktails and live jazz performances in Quadrant, the swanky on-site lounge. Little touches around the hotel make guests feel at home like hot apple cider and cookies on a fall Sunday afternoons and custom-tailored treatments such as 24 karat gold facials at the sprawling spa.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 125 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.