$160 – Hockley Valley Getaway with Breakfast & Wine Tasting, Reg. $242
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
An hour north of Toronto, Hockey Valley is a "gorgeous locale" (National Post) known for skiing, golf and hiking trails. Travelzoo members can save over 30% off on stays through April, including March break.
- Check in through April 30:
- $160 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays
- $193 per night ... many Fridays-Saturdays
- Accommodations for two in a Premier Resort Room
- Daily breakfast at the resort and a wine tasting for two at Adamo Estate Winery ($19 value)
Travelzoo Tip: Full-day ski lift tickets at Hockley Valley are now 40% off for Travelzoo members.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests for a maximum of four guests
- Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Detailed information on the hotel's cancellation policy provided on the checkout page
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a 15% resort fee per night (plus taxes); the fee covers parking, Wi-Fi and use of resort facilities
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- Adamo Estate Winery passes valid for two adults per stay; transportation to winery not included
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- On-site Cabin, Babbo and Restaurant 85 focus on fresh, local fare; wine is served from the resort’s own vineyard
- An 8,000-square-foot spa overlooks the region's rolling hills
- The cart-mandatory, scenic 18-hole golf course was designed by renowned golf architect Thomas McBroom
Amid 300 acres of pristine landscape, this all-season resort is full of amenities yet still retains an intimate feel; the signature restaurant Cabin is named after the first structure built on the property in 1865. Various room types are available, including the recently renovated Premier Resort Rooms and two-level Executive Suites, with a sleeping area on the upper level and a spacious lower-level living area with gas fireplace. A large number of rooms include balconies with views of the valley and the golf course, which was designed by Canadian course architect Thomas McBroom.
During summer months, the resort’s two-acre garden provides fresh ingredients for on-site restaurants. At Cabin, guests can share dishes of warm olives and almonds and enjoy seasonally-inspired entrees. Babbo, the lively lounge and bar located in the hotel’s lobby, has an extensive wine list featuring Ontario whites from Niagara, Prince Edward County and the resort’s own vineyard, Adamo Estate Winery.
Not to be overlooked is the 15-trail ski and snowboard resort with expanded terrain park, open day and night during the winter season. Guests will also find many cross-country ski and snowshoeing trails. In any season, the hotel’s 8,000-square-foot spa, fitness club, hot tub and indoor pool are sure to be appreciated.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 20.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please call the hotel to add children, ages 3 through 12, to your reservation.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$13 plus tax per night for children 3 to 12.
C$49 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
The child rate of CA$13.00 (subject to tax) includes breakfast only and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The extra person fee of CA$49.00 (subject to tax) includes breakfast only - it does not include round of golf or wine tasting, and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Please call the hotel to add children, ages 3 through 12, to your reservation.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/ facility fee of 15% plus tax per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 30% Off
$160 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(60 Member Ratings)