$168 – Hockley Valley Getaway with Breakfast & Wine, Reg. $270
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Hockley Valley may be close, but it feels like a world away. Travelzoo members can enjoy "this gorgeous locale" (National Post) for over 35% off, all the way through October.
- Breakfast and wine-tasting package:
- $168 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays through Oct. 31
- Includes breakfast and wine flights for two at Adamo Estate Winery ($20 value)
- Breakfast, golf and wine-tasting package:
- $227 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays through Oct. 31
- $252 per night ... many Fridays-Saturdays through Oct. 26
- Includes breakfast, wine flights and a round of 18 for two golfers (up to $143 value)
- All options include accommodations for two in a Premier Resort Room
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Detailed information on the hotel's cancellation policy provided on the checkout page
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a 15% resort fee per night (plus taxes); the fee covers parking, Wi-Fi and use of resort facilities
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- Adamo Estate Winery passes valid for two adults; transportation to winery not included
- Please call the hotel directly at 1-866-462-5539 to book a tee time prior to arrival
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The resort completed a $5-million renovation in 2011, including a two-acre produce garden and new restaurants
- On-site Cabin, Babbo and Restaurant 85 focus on fresh, local fare; wine is served from the resort’s own vineyard
- On-site ski area includes five lifts and 15 runs, ranging from beginner to double black diamond
- An 8,000-square-foot spa overlooks the region's rolling hills and offers treatments such as ayurvedic scalp massages and revitalizing algae wraps
Amid 300 acres of pristine landscape, this 4-star resort is full of amenities yet still retains an intimate, Old-World feel; the first structure was built on the property in 1865. Various room types are available, including the recently renovated Premier Resort Rooms and two-level Executive Suites, with sleeping area on the upper level and a spacious lower-level living area with gas fireplace. A large number of rooms include balconies with views of the valley and the golf course, which was designed by Canadian course architect Thomas McBroom.
During summer months, the resort’s two-acre garden provides fresh ingredients for on-site restaurants. At Cabin, guests can share dishes of warm olives and almonds and enjoy entrees like pan-roasted chicken with mascarpone-whipped potatoes. Babbo, the lively lounge and bar located in the hotel’s lobby, has an extensive wine list featuring Ontario whites from Niagara, Prince Edward County and the resort’s own vineyard.
Not to be overlooked is the 15-trail ski and snowboard resort with expanded terrain park, open day and night during the winter season. Guests will also find many cross-country ski and snowshoeing trails and an on-site skating rink. In any season, the hotel’s 8,000-square-foot spa, fitness club, hot tub and indoor pool are sure to be appreciated.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 20.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please call the hotel to add children, ages 3 through 12, to your reservation.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$13 plus tax per night for children 3 to 12.
C$49 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
The child rate of CA$13.00 (subject to tax) includes breakfast only and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The extra person fee of CA$49.00 (subject to tax) includes breakfast only - it does not include round of golf or wine tasting, and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Please call the hotel to add children, ages 3 through 12, to your reservation.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A Resort Fee of 15% (subject to tax) per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 35% Off
$168 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(82 Member Ratings)