$225 – Costa Rica: Luxe Marriott Resort, 55% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members looking for a serene oasis can retreat to this beachfront resort surrounded by tropical mangrove forests. Suite stays (which come with exclusive perks) are 55% off into November.
"The luxury resort’s vibe is private, serene and undeniably stylish" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Stay in a Bark or Nesto Suite
- $225 per night ... most dates May 1 - Nov. 9
- $50 daily resort credit to use on food and beverage, the spa or activities
- Waived resort fee (reg. $20), which covers valet parking, Wi-Fi and bike and kayak rentals
- One-hour stand-up paddleboard rental for two guests (once per stay) (reg. $40)
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This chic beachfront property is located just 20 minutes from the airport
- Nestled between Papagayo Peninsula and the bustling town of Playas del Coco
- Features 85 modern suites, two restaurants, a swimming pool with cabanas, a kid's club and 24-hour in-room dining
- Guests can swim, surf, kayak, snorkel, paddleboard, hike and do yoga on the resort's grounds
This 4.5-star boutique hotel offers airy suites with contemporary decor resembling the surrounding mangrove trees, sugarcane and stone. Stylish rooms are equipped with air conditioning, large walk-in rain showers, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and patios complete with hammocks.
El Mangroove sits on 17 acres and has a beautiful beachfront. Guests can spend the day paddleboarding, kayaking or surfing, or rent a bicycle and cruise through the lush grounds. Cool off poolside with music from international DJs, relax in one of the private cabanas, hit the spa or take a yoga class on the beach.
For on-site dining, head to Makoko for elegant, contemporary cuisine in a casual atmosphere, or to Matiss for a relaxed setting with ocean views. For shopping or a night out, the artsy town of Playas del Coco (or "El Coco," as the locals call it) is just 15 minutes away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per stay will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes valet parking, Wi-Fi, local calls, bike rentals and kayak rentals.
Please note: When booking the Travelzoo Deal Rate, the Resort Fee is waived.
The resort fee includes valet parking, Wi-Fi, local calls, bike rentals and kayak rentals.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The total value of the booking (room and tax) will be charged for no shows and same day cancellations.
$225 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)