Anse Chastanet, St. Lucia
Why We Love It
- A 600-acre oasis trimmed by two beaches
- Named as one of 2014's 500 World's Best Hotels by Travel + Leisure
- No air conditioning necessary: These suites are positioned to capture the constantly cooling trade winds
- The resort is framed by two of St. Lucia's most famous peaks
"This resort is magical" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
In the shadow of St. Lucia's most iconic mountains, Anse Chastanet Resort divides its 600 lush, emerald acres among only 49 guest rooms, providing guests supreme tropical isolation. The resort opens to semi-private beaches, and beneath the waves in this area lurk some of the region's most impressive coral reefs.
The resort doesn't try to compete with all these impressive natural phenomena, and strips its rooms of distracting telephones and televisions. Instead it loads them up with wooden louvered walls that flip open to the breezy trade winds, which wash in around simple wood furnishings accented by bright tartans and original sculptures and paintings.
The gardens are threaded with biking and hiking trails, while scuba gear, kayaks, and windsurfers are available for plying the waters. Right on the beach is a casual restaurant and bar, a little farther up is a lounge with ocean views, and up near reception is a restaurant in two open-air, treehouse-like structures that overlook the water and hills. A full-service spa offers sea salt body scrubs and chakra balancing massages.
Note: Rates are nonrefundable and are subject to 10% tax and 10% service charge.
- "This resort is magical: spectacular rooms -- some with fourth walls completely open to the stunning Piton views -- peek out of the thick rain forest that cascades down a steep hillside to the sea" -- Fodor's
- "While you can sit back and observe the abundance of wildlife right from your room, be sure to take to the water; divers and snorkelers will be thrilled to discover that several of the island’s top underwater sites can be found within a few fin kicks" -- Travel + Leisure
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
No children under 10 years can be accommodated, except for months of July, August and September when the minimum age is reduced to 6 years.
For guests wanting to make a reservation that includes children, please book for two adults and notify the hotel. Additional charges will be applied at check-in:
Additional child for nightly room only rate +$36
Additional adult for nightly room only rate +$60
Additional child for all-inclusive rate +$87
Additional adult for all-inclusive rate +$162
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: Rates are subject to 10% tax and 10% service charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.