$270 – Germany: Luxury Island Stay w/Dinner & Spa, Save 35%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Soak in the cozy, warm outdoor pool or relax in the 3500 square meter spa. The A-ROSA Sylt is now offering up to 35 percent off its half-board package at just $270 per night.
- Daily breakfast and dinner buffet in the Dune restaurant
- Guaranteed upgrade to the Deluxe Double Room (up to 31 m²) with partial sea view
- Relaxation in the huge spa with sea water pools and participation in the course program - also on the day of departure until 6pm (Fri. & Sat. until 3pm)
- Complimentary soft drinks from the minibar
- Premium Elemis toiletries in the rooms
- Wi-Fi access
Why We Love This Hotel
- Michelin 2-star chef Tim Raue's restaurant, Spices serves Asian-inspired dishes such as assorted sushi and wasabi prawns for lunch
- With water filled from the North Sea, the indoor and heated outdoor pool and its 6 saunas are "one of the most luxurious spas in Germany" (InStyle)
- Restaurants offering a variety of cuisines from around the world including Mediterranean and international buffet
- During winter, enjoy waffles in front of the fireplace or sip on a glass of cocktail at the Negroni Bar
Sylt, with its majestic cliffs and 40 kilometers of sandy beaches, is one of Germany's most sought-after islands.
Situated on a dune on the edge of the former fishing village List, the house overlooks the Wadden Sea - a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The elegant hotel lobby is an impressive six-meter high and the designer lamps in deep red Murano glass seem to float weightlessly above the bar with a crackling log fire. Between simple pillars are slate-gray seating areas, whereas discreet brown and sand tones set the tone in the rooms and suites.
Readers of travel magazine Traveler's World have voted the 3500 square meter spa the best spa in the world. Here, you can swim in the heated indoor and outdoor pools that are filled with water from the North Sea.
The hotel offers daily activities such as zumba, magic art, boules or specialty tours around the island. Bicycles can be rented for a small fee directly from the hotel. You will also find several golf and tennis courts in the vicinity.
Michelin two-star restaurant Spices by Tim Raue offers mouth-watering Japanese, Chinese and Thai cuisine.
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for children aged 2 and under.
There is no extra bed for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at 45€ per night on checkout.
City tax not included in the total price: 3.20€ per person, per night, payable at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Car parking is subject to availability and charged at 20€ per night in the underground parking, 15€ per night for the outdoor parking.
$270 / night
About the Hotel
There are also Sylt flights to the small Westerland airport on select travel times. Parking is available directly at the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.