Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux- Adults Only
Why We Love It
- Perched 300 feet above the ocean, this posh Relais & Chateaux property feels like a private hideaway
- While most area hotels are family-focused, the "no kids" policy here make the vibe truly serene
- All rooms here come in the form of a plush one-bedroom suite -- all 720 square feet with a private lanai topped with chaise lounges
- Guests get complimentary access to the beach club at Wailea Beach with frequent shuttle service
"#2 Best Hotel in Hawaii" -- 2014 Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards
Map & Directions
- Exit terminal or car rental area onto Keolani Place.
- In the left lane, follow HI-380 (Dairy Road).
- Continue on HI-380 and turn left at S. Puunene Ave. onto HI-31 (Piilani Hwy.).
- Continue on HI-31 and the highway bears right onto Wailea Ike Dr.
- Turn left at Wailea Alanui Dr.
- Continue on Wailea Alanui Dr. and turn left onto Kaukahi St.
- Hotel Wailea is located at the top of the hill, on the left at 555 Kaukahi.
Rooms & Rates
Waves lap against the sugar-sand beaches near the intimate community of Wailea, as palm trees sway in the island breeze. With mountains in the distance and views of the Pacific, guests will desire to reside permanently on the 15-acre hillside where Hotel Wailea is perched.
A vacation on Maui offers the perfect combination of solitude and entertaining. The Road to Hana loops around the eastern shoreline. Scenic lookouts provide ample opportunities to snap a social media-worthy photo. Stop at a roadside stand where you can drink from a coconut and buy souvenirs. Then spend time body surfing, kayaking or paddleboarding on serene ocean waters.
After a day spent golfing at a nearby course, sip fine wine and enjoy Italian fare like porcini-crusted ahi or Kauai shrimp carbonara at Capische -- rated very good to excellent by Zagat.
Spread out in 720-square-foot suite featuring a separate living room, soaking tub and free Wi-Fi access. See an unparalleled sunset from the comfort of a chaise lounge on your private lanai.
Guests are responsible for a $25 (plus tax) nightly resort fee that covers beach loungers, fitness/yoga classes, shuttle service, Internet access (may be limited) and self- and valet parking.
- "The property has spectacular views of the ocean, sunsets, and stars from just about every suite, garden nook, and spacious public area" -- Fodor's
- "Centrally located near shops and restaurants on the south shore" -- Travel + Leisure
- "This romantic hideaway satisfies all the senses" -- Zagat of restaurant Capische
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
Complimentary shuttle service to beach, shops, golf & restaurants in Wailea. Attendant Service at Wailea Beach, where water, umbrellas, towels and beach chairs are available for guests’ use. Complimentary Yoga and fitness classes six days per week.
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The hotel resort fee includes:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.