$165 & up – Puerto Vallarta 5-Star Beach Resort w/Suite Upgrade
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We've negotiated stays up to 40% off throughout 2019 at this 5-star oceanfront resort, including breakfast and a free upgrade to a Junior Suite for some extra room to spread out.
One of the Best Luxury Hotels in Mexico -- Oyster.com
- $165 per night ... most dates through July 14 and Aug. 13 - Dec. 22
- $208 per night ... July 15 - Aug. 12; Nov. 25-30
- Stay in a Junior Panorama Suite, a free upgrade over the Deluxe Studio rooms
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $50)
- A $30 resort credit (per room, per stay)
- Bring the family or a few friends -- we've also negotiated discounts in spacious Two Bedroom Suites
- All-Inclusive rates are also discounted, starting at $345 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is free
- Parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The property sits on a lush nature preserve less than 20 minutes south of Puerto Vallarta
- The Pacific Ocean sits on one side, the Sierra Madre Mountains on the other
- Rooms are great for families and have a terrace and living area; suites are even larger
- An infinity pool pours down toward a private beach
This family-friendly luxury resort is "one of the region's top luxury options" and "a strong choice for both families and couples" (Oyster.com). The property sits just 10 miles south of downtown Puerto Vallarta but feels secluded and tranquil, spreading its 165 rooms and suites across an 85-acre oceanfront nature preserve with tropical gardens and palm trees.
Deluxe Rooms are spacious and include a walk-in closet and one king or two queen beds. All rooms also feature sweeping ocean views, flat-screen TVs and an open-air balcony with a hammock. Junior Suites have one King bed and nearly 1,000 square feet of space, including a separate living area plus a free-standing bathtub near the terrace so you can soak while overlooking the bay; upgrading to an Ultra Junior Suite gets you to a higher floor which means even better views.
The sprawling resort complex gently descends a hill toward a private beachfront (which is quite swimmable, unlike a number of other Vallarta destinations). Three pools including an infinity-edge pool sit along the patio, where beds, hammocks and lounge chairs are within range of an alfresco bar and lounge. Kids are well taken care of here -- there are tons of activities like cupcake decorating, face painting, bracelet making, origami classes and more.
Dining options include the BocaDos steakhouse, which opens to a terrace where ocean views are framed by torches, while the Blanca Blue restaurant and lounge serves fine-dining Mexican cuisine. After 6 p.m., guests of Garza Blanca also have access to cocktails and stunning views at the rooftop bar at the 5-star Hotel Mousai. Don't worry about walking up and down the hills throughout the resort -- there's a trolley that regularly circulates throughout the property, getting guests where they need to go quickly and safely.
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under eat free of charge when sharing parents’ room in All Inclusive Plan and using existing bedding (on request).
Restrictions apply for some dates during the year. Kids do not eat free on the following dates: Feb 14 - Feb 18, Nov. 23 - 27; Dec. 22 - Jan 3
Charge for each child: $109 (subject to tax) per night for Feb 14 - 18; $95 (subject to tax) per night for July, August and November dates and $132 (subject to tax) per night for Dec. 22 to Jan. 3. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Under the European Plan, children meals are not included.
Rates are based on double occupancy, extra person charges apply; will be charged per person, per night and in USD, subject to tax and added to your bill at the hotel.
Travel January 4 thru December 22; extra person is $94 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Travel December 23 thru January 3; extra person is $125 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
All Inclusive Plan:
Travel January 4 thru December 22; extra person charge is $214 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Travel December 23 thru January 3; extra person is $275 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$165 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(16 Member Ratings)