Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
Why We Love It
- The resort is set apart from the touristy area of Waikiki
- A wine reception is held daily from 3-5pm
- Nearby attractions, such as the Waikiki Aquarium, are a 5-minute walk away
- All rooms have a private lanai (balcony) and illy coffee
"No. 5 of 82 Honolulu hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The island of Oahu is known for Waikiki Beach, Pearl Harbor and Diamond Head. See all of these attractions and more with Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head as a home base for a Hawaiian escapade.
Grab a towel and sunscreen and head for the fluffy sands of Sans Souci Beach, which can be accessed directly from the resort. The popular Diamond Head State Monument is less than a 10-minute drive. This national park sits on 475 gorgeous acres and Diamond Head itself is a crater surrounded by hiking trails and ocean views.
The hustle and bustle of downtown Honolulu is a 15-minute car ride away. The expansive Ala Moana Center has hundreds of stores including Armani Exchange, Guess and Neiman Marcus. There are also plenty of dining options.
Light-filled guest rooms feature hardwood floors, a private lanai balcony and views of Hawaiian treasures like Diamond Head or the Pacific Ocean. After a good night's rest, visit the second floor for the a la carte continental breakfast at Park restaurant that also serves Asian-influenced American cuisine for dinner and hosts a happy hour from 5-7 pm, Monday-Saturday (restaurant closed for dinner/drinks on Sunday).
Guests are responsible for a $25 nightly resort fee which covers coffee & tea, use of bicycles, beach chairs & towels, Wi-Fi access, yoga, daily wine tastings and parking.
- “The expansive lobby, accented by Asian-style chaises and ottomans and strewn with velvet pillows and flickering candles, feels like an oversize living room” -- Travel + Leisure
- “There aren't many places in town, if at all, where you can get a watermelon salad with popcorn or a bright green pea soup, garnished with mint and bacon. And there's definitely nowhere else in town that has a wine list of 25 bottles for $25. Find these at Park, the new restaurant in the Aqua Lotus” -- Honolulu Magazine
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Separate shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2.
Extra bed available on request: $30 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a nightly $35 fee and a $100 deposit on checkout.
A resort fee of $25 (subject to tax - $26.18) per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.