The Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel
Why We Love It
- Large property stretching over two blocks of Downtown Fort Worth
- Well-suited for business: Near convention center with 21 meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi
- Property features a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub
- Sundance Square’s restaurants and entertainment are steps from the hotel
"Classy and upscale Downtown high-rise" -- Zagat
Rooms & Rates
From its spot in historic Sundance Square, guests of the Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel are within a 20 minute walk of the Fort Worth Water Gardens, convention center and the city’s best nightlife and dining. Inside the Texas-size lobby, visitors are greeted with deep red couches surrounded by tropical plants and waterfalls.
Rooms feature classic décor in a Southwestern palette with free Wi-Fi, a large desk, coffee maker and seating area. Suites have terraces or balconies, a separate bedroom and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Geared towards business travelers, the property has 21 meeting rooms. Guests can work out on-site at the 24-hour fitness center or take a dip in the indoor pool and hot tub. The Vidalias restaurant serves Southwestern cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the property also includes a coffee shop and cocktail lounge. From the hotel, the Fort Worth Stockyards, Cowboy Stadium and Texas Christian University are less than 30 minutes by car.
- "Upscale, slightly Western atmosphere" -- Fodor’s
- "This nicely priced hotel on historic Sundance Square is a solid bet for business travelers" -- Gayot.com
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.