The Ashton Hotel
Why We Love It
- Small boutique hotel listed on the National Register of Historical Places
- One block from Sundance Square’s nightlife and restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi and cookies at turndown
- Features a fitness center, 24-hour pantry and complimentary wine hour Friday and Saturday evenings
"This lovely Fort Worth boutique is luxury defined" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Built in 1915 as the home of the private Fort Worth Club, the Ashton Hotel serves as a boutique property with only 39 guest rooms and suites. Meticulously restored, the historic buildings are listed on the National Register of Historical Places and offer contemporary luxury with personalized service.
Accommodations feature king beds with down pillows and luxurious linens, custom-designed furniture including large desks, floor-to-ceiling windows and spacious bathrooms. Modern amenities like free Wi-Fi, flat screen televisions and robes come standard while some rooms and all six suites have whirlpool tubs. All guests are treated to freshly baked cookies in evening turndown service.
This landmark hotel also offers a fitness center. The SIX 10 GRILLE is one of the most popular wedding venues in town and offers a cooked-to-order breakfast each day as well as weekend brunch and afternoon English tea service. Sundance Square’s nightlife and restaurants are one block from the hotel, and Bass Performance Hall is two blocks away.
- "The city's only small luxury hotel ... fills a niche in Fort Worth" -- Frommer’s
- "Small, elegant and inviting" -- Gayot.com
- "Offers hush-hush elegance without an ounce of snootiness" -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.