The Langham, Chicago
Why We Love It
- This AAA 5-Diamond stunner is one of the best, most luxurious hotels in Chicago and the entire country
- Travelle, the hotel's restaurant and bar, has amazing Chicago River views
- Rooms are spacious (starting at 500-square-feet) and feature floor-to-ceiling windows and marble bathrooms with rainfall shower heads
- The heavenly on-site spa is rated 5-stars by Forbes Travel Guide
"Simply bursting with luxury" -- Time Out Chicago
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In 2016, The Langham earned a distinction very few hotels ever achieve -- they were named the #1 luxury hotel in America by TripAdvisor. So you shouldn't be surprised to find always-on-point service, plush accomodations and some amazing on-site dining and spa options...and pricing to match, of course.
Rooms at the Langham range from the 5th to the 12th floor, and even the base level Classic Rooms are a spacious 516 square feet with a king or two double beds. Rooms feature flat panel TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room coffee and tea, along with a marble and granite bathroom with a soaking tub and rainfall shower. Bathrooms also feature amenities from the Langham's Chuan Spa and privacy glass which goes from clear to opaque with the flip of a switch.
Club level rooms include access to the hotel's 3,000 square foot lounge with panoramic city views, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea, bar service and hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon -- there's even a team of dedicated butlers who will help with your luggage or draw you a bath. Club level guests also receive private arrival and departure, express checkout, and even complimentary garment pressing.
Dining at the Langham is equally as lush. Located on the hotel's second floor, the Travelle Kitchen + Bar has truly striking views of the Chicago River on display, and the food is made to match -- if you snag a seat, you're dining at "[one] of the most coveted tables in town" (Fodor's). A traditional afternoon tea service is also available, part of the tradition started at the Langham in London back in 1865.
The hotel also features a 67-foot indoor swimming pool, a full fitness center with saunas and steam rooms and the Chuan Spa, which earns a perfect 5-star rating from the Forbes Travel Guide who calls it a "stunning setting" with "otherworldly pampering".
- "The new belle to the Chicago luxury ball for its service and design" -- Frommers
- "London-style luxury inside a Chicago landmark" -- Gayot
- One of the 500 World's Best Hotels and the Best in Chicago -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 80 for adults, USD 10 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 71 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.