The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
Why We Love It
- First Westin in South America and was the tallest building in Peru when opened in 2011
- Home to the largest spa in Lima
- Financial district hotel has resort-like appeal for leisure travelers
- Indoor pool and chef Rafael Piqueras’s restaurant on-site
"Impressive from the moment you step into the airy lobby" -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
When the Westin Lima opened five years ago, it was the tallest building in Peru. While it no longer touts this accolade, the 30-story hotel is still a prominent feature in the city’s skyline. The property is located in the financial district and caters primarily to business travelers but has a resort-like feel that appeals to guests on holiday with a sleek indoor pool, top-notch spa and multiple dining options including a posh lounge. Beyond the glass-enclosed lobby, much of the first floor is occupied by renowned chef Rafael Piqueras's excellent Maras restaurant.
Rooms are outfitted in blonde woods, light leather and sleek marble for a modern, masculine appearance. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, flat screen televisions and iPod docks. Rooms on higher floors look out at the sea and distant islands.
The hotel is located in the upscale, residential San Isidro neighborhood, and is driving distance from most of Lima’s tourist attractions. Miraflores, a popular area for both locals and visitors with beaches, gardens, parks and restaurants, is directly south of San Isidro.
- "From the high-design glass exterior to the smart escalators, state-of-the-art is not a subtle notion here" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "Though its focus may be on business travelers (it's home to the largest meeting facility in Peru) its upscale, resort-like feel appeals to others as well" -- Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 79 for adults and PEN 39.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 45 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: PEN 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 185.60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: PEN 30 per night
- Pet fee: PEN 372.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 105.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.