BlueBay Villas Doradas Adults Only - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- This adults-only all-inclusive keeps guests busy with water sports, planned activities and interesting classes
- A full spa, meditation sessions and a designated quiet pool allow guests to escape the lively atmosphere
- On the popular Playa Dorada Beach with tiki huts, lounge chairs and cabanas
- Previous guests rave about the entertainment staff, who put on nightly performances
"An incredible value" -- Fodor’s
Rooms & Rates
Guests can immediately feel the welcoming atmosphere upon arrival as they are greeted with cool towels and welcome drinks before walking into the open-air lobby. This beachfront adults-only all-inclusive hotel is located on the long, palm tree-lined beach of Playa Dorada, which according to U.S News and World Report is “THE beach of choice in the immediate Puerto Plata area.”
Spend the day on the water windsurfing, sailing or snorkeling; or on land biking, playing basketball or tennis. Learn something new on vacation in one of the many free classes, which range from cocktail making to massage instruction. The lively pool area has a swim-up bar, upbeat music and poolside entertainment with guest participation. For those looking for a more relaxed environment, there is a designated quiet pool, a full-service spa and meditation classes.
While some features of the guest rooms seem outdated, the white walls, backlit headboards and colorful pillows give the room a refreshed feel. The food is typical of what you’d expect from an all-inclusive, but there are multiple options to choose from. Previous guests have said the food is best at the themed buffet, which serves a different cuisine each night, and the ambiance is most romantic at the three a la carte restaurants, which range from Asian fusion to seafood. The entertainment staff puts on nightly shows, which keep guests busy late into the night.
- "Whether it's pool aerobics, nightly theater performances, mini-golf, or beachfront massages, there’s always something to do at BlueBay" -- Oyster
- "The stunning, contemporary entrance flanked by slender white pillars leads to the attractive lobby at this adults-only resort" -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Adults only resort. Extra beds available in the Standard Room and Silver Deluxe Room Only, free of charge for one adult.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.