Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- Located on its own peninsula, this resort is the most exclusive Sandals on the island
- The all-inclusive package covers unlimited land and sea activities including scuba diving, waterskiing and free use of the neighboring golf course
- Unique room options with butler service and private plunge pools
- For 20 years in a row, Sandals has been voted World's Leading All-Inclusive Company by World Travel Awards
"A luscious picture-postcard beach overlooking Rodney Bay" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Residing on its own peninsula, Sandals Grande St. Lucian is the most private and scenic of the three Sandals resorts on the island. This unique placement allows for two different views, on one side you have the vast Atlantic Ocean, while on the other side, you have the calm waters of Rodney Bay. This resort offers 16 different room types, ranging from a standard, one-bedroom suite with a furnished patio, to a beachfront suite with butler service, a private pool, a whirlpool and an outdoor shower.
This award-winning hotel provides guests with an abundance of activities. With five pools, four whirlpools, water sports and land activities, there's always something to do. Guests have access to unlimited scuba diving and free transfers to the Sandals championship golf course. The spa and long sandy beach also allow visitors to sit back enjoy doing nothing.
There are 12 restaurants included in the daily price. The resort recently welcomed three new restaurants serving Indian fare, Asian-Fusion and sushi. For an extra fee, private dining options are available for guests who wish to have a more intimate dinner experience. Each night, the resort has different themed entertainment, ranging from a St. Lucian street party to a casino-night. There are multiple bars on site, all of which serve unlimited top-shelf alcohol.
- Travelers' Choice Award: Top 25 All-Inclusive Caribbean Resorts -- TripAdvisor
- Voted World's Leading All-Inclusive Company -- World Travel Awards
- "There's a luscious picture-postcard beach overlooking Rodney Bay; a large lagoon-style swim-up pool; and spacious, well-appointed rooms done up in 18th-century colonial style, many with antique reproduction-mahogany furniture, hardwood floors and farmhouse beds" -- Frommer's
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.